Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
She is not even pretty, so saying " probably just a pretty face to feed information handed to her " does not apply here. She was in interview on Munro Live. I do not find her attractive at all and she is overweight. But your looks do not indicate how well you can work and I would not hold her previous jobs against her.
What the actual f

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
She is not even pretty, so saying " probably just a pretty face to feed information handed to her " does not apply here. She was in interview on Munro Live. I do not find her attractive at all and she is overweight. But your looks do not indicate how well you can work and I would not hold her previous jobs against her.
Not only is this reply utterly ridiculous, but you’re not even talking about the same person.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Not only is this reply utterly ridiculous, but you’re not even talking about the same person.
Both those replies are ridiculous, actually appalled that a forum member I usually respect would type the reply this was in response too

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
Just closing the loop on this. For my ‘21 Select, I saw a small bump in full battery mileage from ~200 to ~205 miles after the 21P22 and other updates. Is this the aforementioned usable battery increase, or just a minor adjustment from changing the battery management calculations with updates that have been applied to MY21 cars since January 2022?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Just closing the loop on this. For my ‘21 Select, I saw a small bump in full battery mileage from ~200 to ~205 miles after the 21P22 and other updates. Is this the aforementioned usable battery increase, or just a minor adjustment from changing the battery management calculations with updates that have been applied to MY21 cars since January 2022?
It's more likely the range increase is either due to driving history getting reset, or some other factor like milder weather. The battery capacity increase was apparently added below 0%, not on top, so the battery capacity increase should not impact the GOM range.
Sponsored