zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Your dealer has to be one of the dealers that honors X-Plan pricing first. After that, there are many different ways to qualify for it. One of the easiest is to join MCA, get an id card from them, and then the discount code from their website a bit before it's time to sign the final paperwork.
Another method is if you work for a corporation that offers partner discounts for employees.
Sponsored

mfb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 C-Max Energi (2), Red Premium ER RWD MME
Country flag
You can also get the X-Plan by joining the Experimental Aircraft Association. There are lots of pilots there but you don't have to be one to be a member. (https://eaa.org/eaa/eaa-membership/...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program)

The EAA web site does not say anything about a 60 day waiting period. So it looks like you can join and get a Ford PIN right away.

It's been alleged that the Mustang Club members are a little less than enthusiastic about the Mach E and its owners. You won't find that attitude at the EAA. The only Mustang they care about is the WWII P-51 fighter plane. It goes a little faster than the Mach E, but the 0-60 acceleration isn't as good. And its machine guns can be handy at times.

Anyway, check out the EAA. If you're going to join something you might as well go where you're welcome. It's easy way to get the X-Plan. And you'll get a nice airplane magazine in the mail every month.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
You can also get the X-Plan by joining the Experimental Aircraft Association. There are lots of pilots there but you don't have to be one to be a member. (https://eaa.org/eaa/eaa-membership/...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program)

The EAA web site does not say anything about a 60 day waiting period. So it looks like you can join and get a Ford PIN right away.

It's been alleged that the Mustang Club members are a little less than enthusiastic about the Mach E and its owners. You won't find that attitude at the EAA. The only Mustang they care about is the WWII P-51 fighter plane. It goes a little faster than the Mach E, but the 0-60 acceleration isn't as good. And its machine guns can be handy at times.

Anyway, check out the EAA. If you're going to join something you might as well go where you're welcome. It's easy way to get the X-Plan. And you'll get a nice airplane magazine in the mail every month.
The 60-day rule is from Ford, not from MCA. From the program rules:

3. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
  • For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
  • For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
The 60-day rule is from Ford, not from MCA. From the program rules:

3. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
  • For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
  • For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
Does this -
For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
Not simply mean that you must have paid for/have a membership that doesn't last less than 60-days? I joined many months ago, but just curious for those that may not be joining till now. I don't see why you couldn't show that you have a year long membership to satisfy this requirement.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Does this -

Not simply mean that you must have paid for/have a membership that doesn't last less than 60-days? I joined many months ago, but just curious for those that may not be joining till now. I don't see why you couldn't show that you have a year long membership to satisfy this requirement.
I mean, that's how I read it myself... just that it's an active membership whose total length is 60 days or more.

I've seen others on forums like this one indicate that the membership has to be good for 60+ days beyond the point in time you purchase the car. And others say you must be a member for at least 60 days before purchasing.

So I honestly have no idea who is right.

Anyone who might be concerned about this detail should contact Ford or their dealer to get clarification. There is a contact web form available once you are logged in to fordpartner.com.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My take: the intent is that you don't sign up for MCA the night before you walk into the dealership to buy your car. Ford wants to support organizations like MCA with perks to help ensure an active membership of enthusiasts who will keep buying their cars. The intent is not to create what amounts to a coupon selling site.

So you have to have belonged to the organization for at least 2 months before they let you take advantage of the perk

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
As of today, looks like X-Plan offers approximately $1,665 discount for a Premium Mach E in my zip code in Washington State. The footnotes do seem a bit confusing though. They say $1,100 delivery and destination fee is not included in the fourth column "Net Plan Price", but the math seem to suggest it is.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach-E X-Plan Pricing Released 1607126798287

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
As of today, looks like X-Plan offers approximately $1,665 discount for a Premium Mach E in my zip code in Washington State. The footnotes do seem a bit confusing though. They say $1,100 delivery and destination fee is not included in the fourth column "Net Plan Price", but the math seem to suggest it is.

1607126798287.png
Footnote 1 only applies to the MSRP and X-Plan columns.

Footnote 3 says that Net Plan Price includes destination/delivery.

The main fees not shown here are doc fee (may be up to $100), taxes, registration/title, financing fees, dealer add-ons (e.g. "nitrogen" filled tires), and subtraction of trade-in (if any).

And yeah, this is confusing.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach-E X-Plan Pricing Released 1607126798287
Just hypothesizing but perhaps since the FE is a Premium with the FE option package, the FE X-plan will be the Premium cost + the FE option cost? That will be a little higher than it used to be when the FE was listed, but not much.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just hypothesizing but perhaps since the FE is a Premium with the FE option package, the FE X-plan will be the Premium cost + the FE option cost? That will be a little higher than it used to be when the FE was listed, but not much.
I believe it'll still be the same, because as I understand it, the X-Plan discount applies to the whole vehicle (including any options), not just the base vehicle.

Supposed to be 2% below MSRP (before $1100 D&D), plus $275.

Mine works out to almost that, but for some reason it actually shows $32 less.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
quick question - for my zip code the Incentives part shows $2500 - does it mean that if I finance via Ford Finance (after being approved), I am getting $2500 off my price?
Sponsored