Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
I do have forscan - well until I get my car back from shop for hvjb replacement
Message me when you get the car back. I'll ask you-know-who to take a peek at your car to see if that's the issue. If that's the case, it is a very easy fix to get those features back online.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmendoza

Jmendoza

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mustang Mach E GT
Message me when you get the car back. I'll ask you-know-who to take a peek at your car to see if that's the issue. If that's the case, it is a very easy fix to get those features back online.
Looks like they did replacement already - car no longer has faults and few miles been driven from when I saw in shop this morning - wonder if you can see if they did PMI on CMR or if will still need to do your forscan trick

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Looks like they did replacement already - car no longer has faults and few miles been driven from when I saw in shop this morning - wonder if you can see if they did PMI on CMR or if will still need to do your forscan trick
They did nothing of the sort. Fordpass does not seem to be connected anymore so I can't see what codes it is reporting. Just took a look at your as-built data and the config on the IPMA was indeed wiped somehow. They can fix it if the run an IPMA config with FDRS; nothing needs to be done to the CMR based on what I'm seeing. When I first looked at your vehicle, I wasn't aware of the issue I have been seeing lately where the config was being erased. It never occurred to me to check that, so I assumed you needed the CMR update to fix the problem.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 23MME Blue cruise doesn't activate SWITCH 1712435955625-rm
Sponsored