Blue Cruise Installed but not activated. Anyone Else?

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Happily using bluecruise after dealer update. Nothing yet in Connected Services on the website or App. One week ago.
Sponsored

me-stang

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Select, 2013 Explorer, 2013 Edge
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
Picked up my May 2021 build Mach E from dealer yesterday, had windshield recall and software update.

Dash now shows the blue steering wheel and "hands free" all the time, but I can't get it to activate. Cruise control will set, but no lane keeping. If I hit the lane keeping button (on the steering wheel) I get message "active driver assist not available". This was on route 295 in NJ.

I can activate lane keeping on surface streets, but it's not as good as it was prior to the update. Prior to the update the car would remain centered in the lane, after the update the car actually crosses the painted line before it corrects.

I've received no notification in the app, email or on my account regarding blue cruise.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Cruise Installed but not activated. Anyone Else? PXL_20220503_232715552.MP
Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Cruise Installed but not activated. Anyone Else? PXL_20220503_232809140.MP

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Picked up my May 2021 build Mach E from dealer yesterday, had windshield recall and software update.

Dash now shows the blue steering wheel and "hands free" all the time, but I can't get it to activate. Cruise control will set, but no lane keeping. If I hit the lane keeping button (on the steering wheel) I get message "active driver assist not available". This was on route 295 in NJ.

I can activate lane keeping on surface streets, but it's not as good as it was prior to the update. Prior to the update the car would remain centered in the lane, after the update the car actually crosses the painted line before it corrects.

I've received no notification in the app, email or on my account regarding blue cruise.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Cruise Installed but not activated. Anyone Else? PXL_20220503_232809140.MP
I'd take that right back to the dealer. They very obviously didn't do the updates correctly.

me-stang

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Select, 2013 Explorer, 2013 Edge
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
Dealer came and got the car and had it another day - made several more updates and got it back this morning. Seems to working now, only a quick test so far, just got it back this morning. Did get the notification on the phone that BC was active this time.
Sponsored