Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Has anyone got this who is NOT in EAP? 6.13 broke my lane keeping back in December and I'm eagerly looking forward to getting it back!

(Also, I suspect the 6.13 bug was a major if not THE major reason for halting the BC 1.4 rollout, so widely rolling out this fix could mean the 7.x BC 1.4 train is getting ready to leave the station.)
Sponsored

miguelcastro67

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT-Perf
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
That is exactly what it is
Didn't see this one anywhere. 50 minute inhibit.

1000025187.jpg

1000025190.jpg
Sio here is my issue. Yes i got 6.13 and yes it screwed up my blue-cruise 1.2 and my lane guidance. Because my car was a the dealer fixing a headliner bulletin, they did a software update through their laptop when they heard what happened to me. That reverted me to Blue cruise 1.0 as I don't have auto-lane center-adjustment or auto lane change. I have not received the bulletin you posted here and now I'm concerned that because of what the dealer did, which they said they cannot undo, I won't get this update notice.
Thoughts?
Miguel

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Sio here is my issue. Yes i got 6.13 and yes it screwed up my blue-cruise 1.2 and my lane guidance. Because my car was a the dealer fixing a headliner bulletin, they did a software update through their laptop when they heard what happened to me. That reverted me to Blue cruise 1.0 as I don't have auto-lane center-adjustment or auto lane change. I have not received the bulletin you posted here and now I'm concerned that because of what the dealer did, which they said they cannot undo, I won't get this update notice.
Thoughts?
Miguel
Hopefully 24-PU0105-CMR-FX gets you back to BC 1.2. It should at least fix the camera issue.

racker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CA Rt 1 AWD
Country flag
About to go on a rare 6 hour long road-trip next week and have been so frustrated with the OTA breaking my BlueCruise. There's no way to "hurry up" my VIN to get this update, is there?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
About to go on a rare 6 hour long road-trip next week and have been so frustrated with the OTA breaking my BlueCruise. There's no way to "hurry up" my VIN to get this update, is there?
Unfortunately not. The OTA gods don't listen to prayers.

Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Someone on another thread implied that CMR-FX was silently failing for them and they discovered that by posting their VIN on the FDRS thread. While I wait to see if they can confirm this, has anyone else heard this? Anyone ITT with FDRS who might be able to check if CMR-FX is silently failing for people?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Someone on another thread implied that CMR-FX was silently failing for them and they discovered that by posting their VIN on the FDRS thread. While I wait to see if they can confirm this, has anyone else heard this? Anyone ITT with FDRS who might be able to check if CMR-FX is silently failing for people?
That's not done with FDRS. That is done with PTS and I can check that for you.

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag
Thoughts?
Miguel
My car was at a body shop at end of December through January. I’m not sure what updates might have happened during that time but when I got it back, auto lane change was not working. I’ve received one or two priority updates since then but I seem to be missing quite a few. Have not received the one in this thread. I think a lot of us are in a similar situation to you.

miguelcastro67

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT-Perf
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My car was at a body shop at end of December through January. I’m not sure what updates might have happened during that time but when I got it back, auto lane change was not working. I’ve received one or two priority updates since then but I seem to be missing quite a few. Have not received the one in this thread. I think a lot of us are in a similar situation to you.
Well my educated (and optimistically hopeful) guess is that the fix to 6.13 just hasn't come down to us yet. Your car probably received 6.13 while it was in the shop and that's why you went in with BlueCruise and LaneChange but came out different. You may want to ask them if they made any software updates for you while it was there. On mine they did in an attempt to give me back BC and what they did was give me BC 1.0. Right now all I can do is cross my fingers. Good luck... to both of us.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Well my educated (and optimistically hopeful) guess is that the fix to 6.13 just hasn't come down to us yet. Your car probably received 6.13 while it was in the shop and that's why you went in with BlueCruise and LaneChange but came out different. You may want to ask them if they made any software updates for you while it was there. On mine they did in an attempt to give me back BC and what they did was give me BC 1.0. Right now all I can do is cross my fingers. Good luck... to both of us.
BC 1.0? That doesn't make any sense. FDRS is not capable of reverting you back to a BC version that never existed on your car to begin with. Are you saying that in your touchscreen, there is no option to turn lane change assist on or off, or it just doesn't work? If the dealer applied a CMR update, it would have been the equivalent of the CMR-FX update. I can see what they did with your VIN.

mtxmiller

First Name
ericlmiller
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER 2022
Country flag
Any updates here? Has anyone had an OTA that fixed BC?

MachE1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Tesla Model 3/ 2020 Mazda Miata Club
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Any updates here? Has anyone had an OTA that fixed BC?
The update is Ford sent a fix for 6.13 that wouldn't be accepted by the vehicle so it was never downloaded. Ford is a complete mess with these software updates. Going on 3 months with Blue Cruise. It's getting real frustrating. Some communication on their part would be great. I am guessing they are hoping owners don't find out it's broken.
Sponsored