Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Full day flawless; even first kick when needed a few times. All with only the phone; in, start and drive like clockwork. Even wi-fi carplay booting no problems o_O. Kind of nice. Have to say it is working a whole lot better than it did in February. iphone 7 on 14.7.1 with the paak service update. Appears it is almost ready for prime time based on my experiences of today. Will it be like that tomorrow?
Sponsored

Flyinillini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13 Fusion
Country flag
Wow what a mess this has become. Decided to delete and try to reinstall the Ford pass app since it wouldn’t even open. After reinstalling it …it won’t even allow me to attempt to set up Paak anymore. It’s just not even an option. Nothing on the app. I tried deleting all the Bluetooth connections from the phone and car. Deleted my user profile. Still nothing. Essentially the app is useless at this point. So frustrating.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Wow what a mess this has become. Decided to delete and try to reinstall the Ford pass app since it wouldn’t even open. After reinstalling it …it won’t even allow me to attempt to set up Paak anymore. It’s just not even an option. Nothing on the app. I tried deleting all the Bluetooth connections from the phone and car. Deleted my user profile. Still nothing. Essentially the app is useless at this point. So frustrating.
Did you reset all the PAAK in the car? Under the reset menu of settings?

Last edited:

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Reading this thread and others over the last few months confirms my decision to keep my 2011 Ford Explorer for the foreseeable future.

It works.
My Mach E and PAAK, carplay, and just about everything else works 100%. Some very minor screen glitches or app glitches now and then that have no effect on the car happen occasionally.

Remember these forums and facebook groups are mainly for people having issues. There isnt a forum where people go to post that everything is working fine... that would be one boring place.

ncaadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Not sure if 3.29.1 will have it’s own thread, but just installed it on iOS. Supposedly fixing the inaccessible app issue.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3.29.0 Fordpass update just released 4D76930A-574D-481D-8112-F73366A5A436

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag
Still not working on my Wife’s IPhone 12 Pro.
After having worked for one day (the home screen battery status update), it no long works, firmly stuck on the status from days ago. On to 3.29.1 and see how it goes.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I believe many of the FordPass issues are due to backend servers, but that's just a guess. When the app won't update on multiple devices, that's not an app issue IMO.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
After having worked for one day (the home screen battery status update), it no long works, firmly stuck on the status from days ago. On to 3.29.1 and see how it goes.
I think it has been stuck for at least a week now on my Wife’s Iphone. My workaround is just go to the vehicle page for battery status.

Joanne

First Name
Joanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
It seems to have fixed the buggy security alert schedule. Before it wouldn’t save a schedule for when the security alerts happened when a door has been opened.
When activating the feature before, it had to always be on- even at peak driving times so it would bombard me with texts saying the door has been open when I was driving. Now hoping it will only message me between certain hours when I’ll probably not be driving or opening my door.
How do I turn it off?
Sponsored