Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black Mach-e GT, 2018 Camaro SS
Occupation
Not a paid assassin!
Country flag
My dealer sent me an update on my car. Seems I'm stuck on good old Ramp 6 in KS (as of the 22nd). I'm starting to doubt my delivery date, but I'm still hopeful. I have a pool table in my house full of car accessories with no home lol. I also already bought my new wheels, so we'll see what comes in first.

PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus DateStart DateEnd Date
In TransitShipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314595 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co )Ramp 6M, Argentine, KSJul-22-2022, 18:28 CTAug-03-2022
Aug-09-2022
Sponsored

awaters

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Black
Country flag
My dealer sent me an update on my car. Seems I'm stuck on good old Ramp 6 in KS (as of the 22nd). I'm starting to doubt my delivery date, but I'm still hopeful. I have a pool table in my house full of car accessories with no home lol. I also already bought my new wheels, so we'll see what comes in first.

In TransitShipped Rail - Railcar # BNSF314595 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co )Ramp 6M, Argentine, KSJul-22-2022, 18:28 CTAug-03-2022
Aug-09-2022
My dealer told me when I picked up that they have a full QC facility at ramp 6 due to some quality issues coming out of the plant. Apparently if you've been stuck there it's more likely that they found something rather than you just haven't gotten your train ride yet. Now, that's coming from a pretty large dealer who seemed reasonably knowledgeable on the EV side, but I'd still question the validity of that info.

Ccarbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Rte 1 AWD (2022)
Country flag

Aug-09-2022
Mine has shows that same status (with a different rail car) since Jun 30th. I had assumed that "Shipped Rail" meant that it had left the station. Starting to doubt my estimated delivery of July 29 - Aug 4

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Type '70 Vet, Outback Onyx, '04 Wrangler
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/11/22 build week chat 68055436108__3C00751C-9400-49A3-B70B-23E35EF4B92C.fullsizerender

Dealer just sent me this photo, they still need to detail it but it is happening! Also got them to agree to NOT put on the front license plate. Yay :)
Wow! That is really nice and you don't see a lot of these. I had serious second thoughts about the DMG Premium and wanted to go with this exact spec but that was impossible to try and pull off and I was not going back in line. Your going to love this!

kayzoqueen

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E GT, Jaguar F-Type, Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Wow! That is really nice and you don't see a lot of these. I had serious second thoughts about the DMG Premium and wanted to go with this exact spec but that was impossible to try and pull off and I was not going back in line. Your going to love this!
The DMG will look amazing!! That was the other color I really liked as it has a lot of dimension. Apparently they are pulling the IBSM from the 2023 color choices, seems like they can't decide what blue color to keep 😂 Still plan on wrapping this one hopefully a crazy color since its a bit tame for me, but maybe it will make it more rare since there was only one year for the IBSM. 🧐

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The DMG will look amazing!! That was the other color I really liked as it has a lot of dimension. Apparently they are pulling the IBSM from the 2023 color choices, seems like they can't decide what blue color to keep 😂 Still plan on wrapping this one hopefully a crazy color since its a bit tame for me, but maybe it will make it more rare since there was only one year for the IBSM. 🧐
They are also dropping the DMG and going back to carbonized grey (I don't know if its the exact previous hue) but they can't make up their mind. In my opinion, Ford needs a real Orange (the Cyber Orange comes off as like a Speed Yellow), a form of Chalk color and more of a Guards Red "Red" vs. the more maroon Red in the current line up .

kayzoqueen

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E GT, Jaguar F-Type, Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/11/22 build week chat Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.03.32 PM

Now this is the photo I should have posted 😂 Cleaned up and ready to go home! Picking up this evening at 5 pm. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive in this build group! Feels wonderful having such a great community. Can't wait to update on all the adventures and car modifications to ensue! Also can't wait for us ALL to have our awesome new MMEs. Cheers 🥰

kdigio86

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E [Premium]
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/11/22 build week chat Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.03.32 PM

Now this is the photo I should have posted 😂 Cleaned up and ready to go home! Picking up this evening at 5 pm. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive in this build group! Feels wonderful having such a great community. Can't wait to update on all the adventures and car modifications to ensue! Also can't wait for us ALL to have our awesome new MMEs. Cheers 🥰
Yay! Congrats!! It's so beautiful. Enjoy!

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is anyone else in the 4/11 group still waiting on a car? These back-of-the-pack GTs look awesome. @kayzoqueen , lets see a pic when you can.

Side question for this group: Are anyone's headlights randomly coming on and staying on when parked (I'm not talking about the car temporarily waking up when walking by)? If you don't know what I am talking about, pls forget I even asked :)

Ninja4hire

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black Mach-e GT, 2018 Camaro SS
Occupation
Not a paid assassin!
Country flag
Is anyone else in the 4/11 group still waiting on a car?
Yeah I'm still waiting. I was thinking about contacting Ford Chat and asking for a status update. This is some grade A bullshit right here, and I'm ready to breakdance fight someone over it! 👯‍♂️(dance emoji choices were limited)
Sponsored

Last edited: