Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
I

Got my X-Plan PIN on Apr 8th, says it's valid for a year. Hope my Mach E is delivered before it.

Does anyone know what the potential discount would be on a MME ER AWD Premium?
MSRP x 98% +$275 (fee) + $1100 (D&D). Doc fee is capped at $100.
Sponsored

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
For those that got X-plan on an ordered car, did you get the current X-plan price at time of delivery or were you able to get the original X-plan price from when you ordered (before the price increases)?

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
I

Got my X-Plan PIN on Apr 8th, says it's valid for a year. Hope my Mach E is delivered before it.

Does anyone know what the potential discount would be on a MME ER AWD Premium?
At the time of my order in Oct '21, ER AWD Premium with interior protection was invoice $57,150, X-Plan would have been $56,282.

max8176

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Anyone know if the MCA way of getting the X plan requires the same name of person who will be actually getting the car? My mom is the one interested in the Mach-E, should I sign up under her name? Look like new reservation is coming back up in Aug for 2023 model.

Godawgs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4X Ordered
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Anyone know if the MCA way of getting the X plan requires the same name of person who will be actually getting the car? My mom is the one interested in the Mach-E, should I sign up under her name? Look like new reservation is coming back up in Aug for 2023 model.
From what I remember the names need to match. Considering you’ve got the time and it’s only $35 I’d get it in her name to be safe

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
You can get a PIN for you mom if you share a household.
Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E 77892CF4-B1AC-4F2C-A7E9-C63248F8FA78

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
No.

MSRP includes destination and delivery. 98% x MSRP plus $275.
The Ford Partner webiste has a footnote that says $1100 destination/delivery is extra.
Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E BC9CD129-1963-48FD-9B91-9B705FDB2CFB

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Seems like we had this conversation before....

I have a DORA that clearly shows X-Plan and when it is calculated it comes out to the penny including destination.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Seems like we had this conversation before....

I have a DORA that clearly shows X-Plan and when it is calculated it comes out to the penny including destination.
Good to know. Since I ordered online the DORA i got from the dealer doesn’t have x-plan pricing listed.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good to know. Since I ordered online the DORA i got from the dealer doesn’t have x-plan pricing listed.
I ordered online and it was on mine.

HS7422

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Ordered a MME, premium, extended range in Nov 2021. Last week, I received a build start date for July. I stopped by at the dealership to discuss the Ford Options plan and the X Plan steps / pricing. The dealer mentioned X plan would not be possible anymore as I would have had to provide the PIN at the time of reservation (not any later). My understanding is that the PIN would be needed only at the time of delivery (since we did not know the build time/date) - is that wrong? What are my options at this point? Can I change to a different dealership and not loose my reservation? Suggestions?

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
No. Dealers can choose to honor the plans or not. My chosen dealer told me that will not be offering plan pricing. But that was in late November, way before the recent plan announcements, so holding out hope for a change of heart.
What plan changes occured? I am not aware of anything.

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
Ordered a MME, premium, extended range in Nov 2021. Last week, I received a build start date for July. I stopped by at the dealership to discuss the Ford Options plan and the X Plan steps / pricing. The dealer mentioned X plan would not be possible anymore as I would have had to provide the PIN at the time of reservation (not any later). My understanding is that the PIN would be needed only at the time of delivery (since we did not know the build time/date) - is that wrong? What are my options at this point? Can I change to a different dealership and not loose my reservation? Suggestions?
I think this might be a lie or your dealer is just weird. The dealer doesn't use the pin until the transaction. and you don't have the transaction until the vehicle is delivered... in my experience anyway...

Oh one more thing... I would reach out to Ford and let them know that this dealer did this... I assume you told them that you were going to use X-plan when you ordered it? did they give you a pricing sheet?
Sponsored