fokkerlit

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Country flag
Pulled my car out of the garage and went to check out the settings. That's when I noticed about 2 pages of "Engage", with one option for "Unbridled" then 2 more options of "Engage".

It stayed like this even when I switched tabs, but eventually after a minute or so went back to normal. I know it might seem like a minor issue, but it makes me wonder how many other bugs are in the software controlling the vehicle.

qLJ92h9DAwCjLCdQG_U_iG-JYZFdOHotziqM89Dan01eiLZlz9IknXpX9TpCiDkpehTMk7aoM19yosnJb5vfK7an1gZu0n...jpg
Sponsored

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Pulled my car out of the garage and went to check out the settings. That's when I noticed about 2 pages of "Engage", with one option for "Unbridled" then 2 more options of "Engage".

It stayed like this even when I switched tabs, but eventually after a minute or so went back to normal. I know it might seem like a minor issue, but it makes me wonder how many other bugs are in the software controlling the vehicle.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Additional Driving Modes?!... nope just a bug qLJ92h9DAwCjLCdQG_U_iG-JYZFdOHotziqM89Dan01eiLZlz9IknXpX9TpCiDkpehTMk7aoM19yosnJb5vfK7an1gZu0n
Like battery cooling, setting the brakes, unlocking the doors to strangers, ABS brakes, warp drive injection balance, shields, tachyon pulse derivative purging, transporter buffer screening, food replicator serving cold mashed potatoes again, that 'swoosh' sound the doors make when opening.....

Ooops. ....Star Trek flashback. Sorry.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Additional Driving Modes?!... nope just a bug qLJ92h9DAwCjLCdQG_U_iG-JYZFdOHotziqM89Dan01eiLZlz9IknXpX9TpCiDkpehTMk7aoM19yosnJb5vfK7an1gZu0n
Are you sure you didn't get Jean-Luc Picard's Mach-e?

jesc

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag

I had the same error two days ago. My user profile did not load, and guest user was selected....

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag

Looks like you like driving in Engage a lot. I think the car is just trying to be helpful. ?

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
I had that immediately after I manually updated my car with FDRS. Thought it was either because my 12v battery was low after the update, or I somehow messed up the update ?

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I had this happen once. I laughed, and restarted the car. I guess it went into Picard mode.

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
I had that happen once too. I think I selected the driving mode screen before Sync had fully booted and it was doing other stuff. It was fine after I selected a different screen and then came back.
Sponsored