RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
He didn’t go into detail about the $4100 in incentives he got, but I assume it was $2500 for Options, $1500 for California Clean Air, and $100 ADA Early Adopter.
Yep. That's exactly what I got. Based on the dealer logo (Fremont Ford) in the video, he's in the same area as I am.

Reactions: UW2

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Yeah he probably should have detailed those incentives. I currently qualify for $1,100.... :(

Also the rapid red in the video does not look all that great.

Looking forward to his detailed reviews.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Also the rapid red in the video does not look all that great.
Yes, the RR and Infinite blue definitely can look muted in overcast skies or in shadow - and in this case it's a little of both (the whole right side of the car is in shadow. When I first saw my car at the dealer it was really dark gray and overcast and the red didn't look all that special - I have to say I was a little bummed. However, when I brought her home the sun was out and it looks absolutely gorgeous in sunlight.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
For sure. He's one of my favorites.
He did a great job talking about his purchase. His video's coming should be great to watch.
He will definitely be fair and tell you what he thinks. It will be interesting to see range tests being done in shirtsleeve weather as opposed to parka weather!

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Wow, awesome to see he BOUGHT one and it's not just a loaner. Excited for his upcoming content.

EVS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
spark EV.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
He didn’t go into detail about the $4100 in incentives he got, but I assume it was $2500 for Options, $1500 for California Clean Air, and $100 ADA Early Adopter.
I doubt he included the California rebate. I think he said, the dealer had a discount of $4100.
It's interesting that for the extended range, dual motors premium model, his price is $31k while Model Y SR is $42k! How do their ranges compare? Is Model Y SR dual motors?
Also, does Ford include destination charges but Tesla doesn't? Or are they both same in this?

At $31k effective price, it is a pretty good value. :)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Alex on Autos got his Mach-E mache_discount.JPG

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I doubt he included the California rebate. I think he said, the dealer had a discount of $4100.
Why do you doubt that? He lives in California. No dealer is discounting a Mach-E $4100. The incentives that we know are available add up to exactly $4100.

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It's interesting that for the extended range, dual motors premium model, his price is $31k while Model Y SR is $42k!
He’s showing the prices of the cheapest Mach-E and Model Y. That’s not the price of the one he got.
Sponsored

Reactions: EVS