All things NJ Deliveries

MachEUser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Thanks for all of the helpful info Tim. I actually spoke to my salesperson Keung and he said that they would just cut me a check for the difference if I decided to trade in my car with a higher value than 30% of my Mach-E MSRP (which I believe is $50,800 after destination, if that counts) ?.
The trade-in option is mostly for convenience since there is no sales tax in NJ on EVs. You won't be getting a reduction in sales tax based on the trade-in value that you would be getting on an ICE car purchase.

You could always just sell your vehicle through other methods and may even get a higher value.
Sponsored

NJDevFan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium ER, '19 Highlander Hybrid
Country flag
Anyone know of any central NJ dealers that have stated deposits are fully refundable?

I haven't ordered yet but want to soon. I'd like the option to walk away (or delay) if either a) the NJ rebate program doesn't roll out again summer '21 or b) the QC checks and reported problems become widespread concerns with the build.

Excited to finally move forward with an order but would like to know I can walk away, if needed.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Anyone know of any central NJ dealers that have stated deposits are fully refundable?

I haven't ordered yet but want to soon. I'd like the option to walk away (or delay) if either a) the NJ rebate program doesn't roll out again summer '21 or b) the QC checks and reported problems become widespread concerns with the build.

Excited to finally move forward with an order but would like to know I can walk away, if needed.
I ordered from Fullerton Ford, they told me it was refundable. I’ve been working with Miles on my order. Tell them Matt sent you (and @machefan )

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Yup Fullterton Ford is real easy to deal with, seek out John Caruso or Joe Orlando, tell them Dave and Matt sent you. They are MME seasoned!

They sold me the first MACH-E they got in after the 14 month haul.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Meet Maximus. We are so happy to finally have him in the stable! Finally got the purchase completed Friday evening (3/12)!
Ford Mustang Mach-E All things NJ Deliveries 51CD8BA9-CC51-4050-B42A-33ADFEB51FE0

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Ummm guys I think we need to have a sit down. Somebody (don't know who) stole my personalized plate. A few months ago I made sure "E PONY" was available (it was). This morning now that I have the car, I went online to order the plate and it wasn't available!

I hope whoever got it is enjoying it!

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ummm guys I think we need to have a sit down. Somebody (don't know who) stole my personalized plate. A few months ago I made sure "E PONY" was available (it was). This morning now that I have the car, I went online to order the plate and it wasn't available!

That's why I actually ordered my "MAQUIS" plate last September and made my convertible wear it until I got the MME.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag

I got kwh*PNY after selecting i thought that was dumb i should have done Kw*PONY but honestly i tried E*PONY first....not available

J. Fragale

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Stinger GT2, 17 Vanderhall. 08 Sport Trac Adren
Occupation
Retired teacher
Country flag
I just tried the tracker again after several attempts. And it populated!!! ETA 5/25 . I can't wait. This is quick since the dealer ordered it back in January. It just so happens to be the exact car we wanted.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just tried the tracker again after several attempts. And it populated!!! ETA 5/25 . I can't wait. This is quick since the dealer ordered it back in January. It just so happens to be the exact car we wanted.
Good luck! Who's your dealer?

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Downs Ford in Toms River
Same here, that's where we took delivery. All I will say is review your final numbers carefully when the car does arrive.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
I really never dreamed this car would attract so much attention. I get people taking pictures asking if they can come over and check it out. A lot of thumbs up on the road. Took it to Baltimore today could have gotten back with 40 miles to spare but decided to try electrify America just off 95 and went from 45% to 81% in about 20 min
Navigation system wouldn’t load so used car play. 2months in and loving it
Sponsored