JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
I did drive a select awd today tho. First test drive and LOVE IT. I will definitely complete purchase....
Sponsored

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Remember to qualify for the incentive, this time around, you must have had an order in before the Dec. 15, 2020 deadline....buying a car not ordered before the deadline would not qualify.....maybe be better to wait until phase 2 this summer.......

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I emailed several people (see below) and am awaiting a response. Not sure how they will handle this scenario...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

Again, thanks to Ann King and Ashley Lynn Chrzaszcz for all their help thus far in this confusing process!

A new wrinkle – and I’m hoping I can get clarification as it will affect my buying decision.

Situation:
I ordered a Ford Mustang Mach-E on 10/20/2020 and put down a $500 deposit with my Ford dealer. My specific order will likely not be built/shipped until around May/June. However, Mach-E’s are starting to arrive at the dealer and some will become available for sale (ones they ordered for themselves, customers who declined to follow through, etc.)

Question:
If one arrives that is the same/similar to what I ordered and is below the $55,000 threshold can I take that instead of waiting and still qualify? Or would that transaction be considered a ‘purchase’ on the day I buy it (and not qualify) even though I have an original Order date of 10/20/2020?

I know – very confusing! But it’s a big price difference!
Thanks for any help/clarification you can offer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will update when I hear back.

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Just got a call back from Ann King today... she is super nice, and patiently answered every question I had for her. She seemed genuinely excited about the program and my interest in it.

I explained my delivery situation to her, and she told me that my best course of action would be to just hold tight and hope the car gets delivered by 3/15 (or earlier). The "Charge Up NJ" application portal will be open until that date, and will most likely close following that. If my Mach-E happens to get delivered after 3/15, Ann told me to reach out to her via email to see what they can do.

Beyond that, I asked her if there were any NJ incentives coming for the installation of home EVSEs, and she said that a Home Charger incentive is currently in the works for NJ. Nothing is set in stone yet, but the incentive looks like it could be for up to $500 in reimbursement. If you have already installed an EVSE at your home, hold onto your receipts!

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Just got a call back from Ann King today... she is super nice, and patiently answered every question I had for her. She seemed genuinely excited about the program and my interest in it.

I explained my delivery situation to her, and she told me that my best course of action would be to just hold tight and hope the car gets delivered by 3/15 (or earlier). The "Charge Up NJ" application portal will be open until that date, and will most likely close following that. If my Mach-E happens to get delivered after 3/15, Ann told me to reach out to her via email to see what they can do.

Beyond that, I asked her if there were any NJ incentives coming for the installation of home EVSEs, and she said that a Home Charger incentive is currently in the works for NJ. Nothing is set in stone yet, but the incentive looks like it could be for up to $500 in reimbursement. If you have already installed an EVSE at your home, hold onto your receipts!
Thanks for this!

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
According to palsapp.com, my Mach-E was transferred from KC to Birmingham today. I checked out my dealer's FCTP on PalsApp, and there was 13 days from Birmingham to Delivery at the dealer. So for me that puts delivery a few days before Ford's estimate of 3/9-3/16. So the countdown begins!!

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Fullterton Ford in Somerville has one MME for sale.

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
According to palsapp.com, my Mach-E was transferred from KC to Birmingham today. I checked out my dealer's FCTP on PalsApp, and there was 13 days from Birmingham to Delivery at the dealer. So for me that puts delivery a few days before Ford's estimate of 3/9-3/16. So the countdown begins!!
I hope that proves true for you (and for me). My car was delivered to Birmingham on 2/10. So 13 days would put it sometime this week. I’m just hopeful it comes in Fords estimate of 3/5 which would still qualify for the state incentive. Here’s hoping everyone gets an on time or early delivery with no issues or problems. I got to test drive on on Saturday and it was terrific. Just made me more excited and eager for it to arrive.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I hope that proves true for you (and for me). My car was delivered to Birmingham on 2/10. So 13 days would put it sometime this week. I’m just hopeful it comes in Fords estimate of 3/5 which would still qualify for the state incentive. Here’s hoping everyone gets an on time or early delivery with no issues or problems. I got to test drive on on Saturday and it was terrific. Just made me more excited and eager for it to arrive.
13 days for me is today...…. hopefully Norfolk Southern gets our cars out here today!!

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My MME landed at Port Wilmington DE yesterday 2/22 @ 11am. DONT ASK HOW I RETRIEVED THIS INFO BUT....other vehicles on this rail car in Delaware are...(last 4 of vin)
here is the train ride they took together:

Attachments

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
My MME landed at Port Wilmington DE yesterday 2/22 @ 11am. DONT ASK HOW I RETRIEVED THIS INFO BUT....other vehicles on this rail car in Delaware are...(last 4 of vin)
HOW DID YOU RETRIEVE THIS INFO?

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Mine hit Birmingham 2/4 and projected delivery in NJ is March 1, so 25 days approximately.