sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Yep! This is one of the deliveries from the end of December, some time before new years' eve, down at Sam Pack's Five Star Ford; they had I think 2 of the first deliveries in the country.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Also.... I just noticed - the woman in the video mentioned she has a 2021 Ford GT Heritage Edition on order, and in the picture of her driveway - that looks like a 1965 GT350.

Together, both of those cars are worth like $1 million+. I'd say she's pretty special to Ford and that deserves the first Mach-E, lol.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Also.... I just noticed - the woman in the video mentioned she has a 2021 Ford GT Heritage Edition on order, and in the picture of her driveway - that looks like a 1965 GT350.

Together, both of those cars are worth like $1 million+. I'd say she's pretty special to Ford and that deserves the first Mach-E, lol.
I would say she is pretty special to the dealership. :)
Ford probably doesn't care either way. I don't mean that in a bad way.....it's just the way it is.
I buy a lot of Ford vehicles.....not $1m worth but maybe $150k-$250k annually and I am quite sure that Ford doesn't even know who I am.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

Remember this photo?
I wouldn't be surprised if that transport was hired by the dealership group in Dallas and sent directly to the plant to retrieve some cars. It looks like they are offloading cars from the autoracks there in Mexico. That leads me to believe the dealership group exercised their option to transport those vehicles themselves. Which sorta sounds like what might have happened in this case....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Another Mach-E delivery in Texas! EpnkszcXcAECEbm

Dangerfish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE Cyber Orange
Occupation
Nurse Anesthetist
Country flag
That dealership also had this vehicle. It was an order and the customer backed out when it came it. I got to drive this car on 12/31/20. It sold the next day.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Remember this photo?
I wouldn't be surprised if that transport was hired by the dealership group in Dallas and sent directly to the plant to retrieve some cars. It looks like they are offloading cars from the autoracks there in Mexico. That leads me to believe the dealership group exercised their option to transport those vehicles themselves. Which sorta sounds like what might have happened in this case....

EpnkszcXcAECEbm.jpg
Kudos to the dealership if they made their own delivery arrangements. There are dealerships with large MME orders and wish more of them did that for their customers.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Kudos to the dealership if they made their own delivery arrangements. There are dealerships with large MME orders and wish more of them did that for their customers.
Agreed. I have no proof that is what actually happened but it sounds quite reasonable to me. From Texas it just makes sense as long as there is a full truck transport worth of cars ready to ship.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Remember this photo?
It's quite possible! But I have to believe Ford also had some stake in these deliveries. Weren't they determined to meet their 2020 delivery targets, even if by just 3 vehicles? Or was that just a happy consequence of one dealership's actions?

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
same dealer sam pack but different dealership. this one is Five Star Ford of Carrollton
others were Five Star Ford Dallas

red apples/ green apples :)
Maybe we should have bought from them.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
That dealership also had this vehicle. It was an order and the customer backed out when it came it. I got to drive this car on 12/31/20. It sold the next day.
How was the drive? Anything special from your experience to share?