Anybody get pricing on Select packages 67A and/or 67V?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Which means absolutely nothing. For one, that is his view today and Ford could decide to pentuple the price when it comes out. It is also his personal perspective, as someone who makes far more money than I do. An "expensive" meal to me is $200, for him it might be $2000.
Agreed that pricing is relative. Pricing for this feature has probably not even been finalized.

What I personally take from his statement is that Ford is purposefully thinking about the customer journey with the Mach-E. Everything is being done with the customer in mind. When he says that it won't be a huge fee, I hear the intent is to make the feature accessible and affordable.

I think that all of the Ford Co-Pilot 360 features are centered around customer safety. The adaptive cruise, lane centering and emergency braking for example will hopefully eliminate some of the human error that causes most accidents. Therefore, I think that Ford wants customers to buy and use the hands free feature to reduce fatigue and ensure the driver is engaged and paying attention. To get people to buy/activate the software it needs to be a good value and I feel that Ford will make every attempt to make it affordable.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Agreed that pricing is relative. Pricing for this feature has probably not even been finalized.

What I personally take from his statement is that Ford is purposefully thinking about the customer journey with the Mach-E. Everything is being done with the customer in mind. When he says that it won't be a huge fee, I hear the intent is to make the feature accessible and affordable.

I think that all of the Ford Co-Pilot 360 features are centered around customer safety. The adaptive cruise, lane centering and emergency braking for example will hopefully eliminate some of the human error that causes most accidents. Therefore, I think that Ford wants customers to buy and use the hands free feature to reduce fatigue and ensure the driver is engaged and paying attention. To get people to buy/activate the software it needs to be a good value and I feel that Ford will make every attempt to make it affordable.
Agreed. Also remember that we will be the guinea pigs. Unless I've missed something, the Mustang Mach E will be the first Ford to offer the advanced self driving features. They want lots of us to use it and love it so we can sell it to future customers.

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

How would you quantify what he means by "affordable"? $1000, $2500, $5000?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
How would you quantify what he means by "affordable"? $1000, $2500, $5000?
I'm not in marketing or sales so this is a hard one for me. My speculation is that because the fee is going to be payable via Ford Pass, maybe $500 to $750? I would think less than $1000 for sure.

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm not in marketing or sales so this is a hard one for me. My speculation is that because the fee is going to be payable via Ford Pass, maybe $500 to $750? I would think less than $1000 for sure.
Really? That's a whole lot less than I would expect. If that is really the case, then it's probably worth it to me to add the comfort/tech package to a Select edition. I'm still going to wait to place an order until I know more real numbers (including lease rates) instead of guesses, so hopefully they figure it out and publish soon. I don't understand why the constant putting off of decisions, TBH.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Apologies if this was already known, but it looks like they added the pricing and content for the comfort/appearance & comfort/technology packages to the configurator.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anybody get pricing on Select packages 67A and/or 67V? Screenshot_20200730-233549~2

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anybody get pricing on Select packages 67A and/or 67V? Screenshot_20200730-233224~2

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anybody get pricing on Select packages 67A and/or 67V? Screenshot_20200730-233135~2

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
In case you were curious about roughly how much of the Comfort / Tech package goes to ADA hardware, and how much is unrelated:

That assumes the added hardware in the MME and F-150 are the same.
Sponsored