Cohenfive

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rs7
Country flag
Not directly Mach E related...my daughter is going to be buying a Transit cargo van for her business and I am trying to help her get the best pricing available. Is there a way to get X Plan pricing, and if so how can I access the appropriate code? We don't know any Ford employees unfortunately. Thanks
Sponsored

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Not directly Mach E related...my daughter is going to be buying a Transit cargo van for her business and I am trying to help her get the best pricing available. Is there a way to get X Plan pricing, and if so how can I access the appropriate code? We don't know any Ford employees unfortunately. Thanks
Must of us joined the Mustang Club of America. New rules state you have to be a member for 90 days. Or, you can look into one of their partners here... https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

mfb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 C-Max Energi (2), Red Premium ER RWD MME
Country flag
Must of us joined the Mustang Club of America. New rules state you have to be a member for 90 days. Or, you can look into one of their partners here... https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

You can also join the Experimental Aircraft Association (https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program).

Their web site doesn't mention anything about a 90 day waiting period, but Ford might impose one.

And you'll get a nice magazine in the mail every month.

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
If you own Ford stock (100 shares), that’s another means of gaining X-Plan eligibility

Jank

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5, Suburban, CR-V, Sprinter, mach-e
Country flag
I still don't have a card. When do they send and what info is on the MCA card. I guess I need an image or temporary one.

Thanks

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
You can also join the Experimental Aircraft Association (https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program).

Their web site doesn't mention anything about a 90 day waiting period, but Ford might impose one.

And you'll get a nice magazine in the mail every month.
Thank you for this "inspiration". I just jointed. For many years I got Sport Aviation magazine from my step-dad who was a B-24 and Continental Airlines pilot. With his passing I have missed the great information the magazine contains. It will also help inspire more work on my Triton project (https://bsi-inc.com/triton.html)

#TR10-4-2.jpg

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I still don't have a card. When do they send and what info is on the MCA card. I guess I need an image or temporary one.

Thanks
My understanding is it will be sent via snail mail (and will take a while to receive) and will have your name and join date on it.

OP
OP

Cohenfive

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rs7
Country flag
If you own Ford stock (100 shares), that’s another means of gaining X-Plan eligibility
Thanks. We've owned a small amount of F for a long time (unfortunately). Not sure that will yield a better discount but we are going to ask.

shadowsjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD + Ext Range
Country flag
Some large corporations are also Ford partners and participate in X plan. I was able to get X plan pricing through my employer. Check with your HR contact if there are any employee perks or partnerships with Ford.

Jmcconn27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I just placed my order yesterday for my MME. The dealership told my husband that there is no xplan pricing. I signed up for MCA (just 2 weeks ago) so I don't have the card or any log in info. How can I explain that I do qualify (after 60 or 90 days) and should receive the discount upon delivery? I don't want to have any issues down the line.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just placed my order yesterday for my MME. The dealership told my husband that there is no xplan pricing. I signed up for MCA (just 2 weeks ago) so I don't have the card or any log in info. How can I explain that I do qualify (after 60 or 90 days) and should receive the discount upon delivery? I don't want to have any issues down the line.
I interpret this as the dealer is not accepting the use of the XPLAN which is independent of MCA. You first need to find a dealer who is accepting it, then place the order.

MooseLips3700

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Idiot Savant
Country flag

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Dealers aren’t required to accept xplan pricing. But if they do, they have to accept it on all xplan eligible vehicles. The MME is eligible. Your dealer is either mistaken, or they don’t accept xplan at all. Find out which and make your decision early while you can still change dealers without a significant impact on potential delivery date.
Sponsored