Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Do you have any updates - were you able to take delivery with the $3500 discount?
Sorry, haven't been here in a while. Yes, I was still given the $3,500 discounted price from the time of order when I picked it up.
Sponsored

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I believe A-plan is still available if you can qualify for it.
My dealer gave me X-Plan. I even told my finance guy multiple times months in advance “I heard Ford isn’t taking it anymore… are you sure we can do this?”

He said it was all good, and I checked it on the paperwork. I didn’t see the “discount” as a line item, but it ended up being less than I was expecting and for sure the doc fees were capped at $100 so it definitely saved me *something*.

Now if we could only hear from Ford about the rebates for people who took delivery after Jan 1, but before they re-invoiced the dealers…

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My dealer gave me X-Plan. I even told my finance guy multiple times months in advance “I heard Ford isn’t taking it anymore… are you sure we can do this?”

He said it was all good, and I checked it on the paperwork. I didn’t see the “discount” as a line item, but it ended up being less than I was expecting and for sure the doc fees were capped at $100 so it definitely saved me *something*.

Now if we could only hear from Ford about the rebates for people who took delivery after Jan 1, but before they re-invoiced the dealers…
Did you originally order a 2022 that got converted to a 2023? X-plan is still available for converted orders.

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Did you originally order a 2022 that got converted to a 2023? X-plan is still available for converted orders.
Nope, this was a pure 2023 order, originally placed August 30 or whatever day the banks opened. I was as surprised as anyone since I was all but certain it wouldn’t be accepted. But my uncle is retired Ford and never uses his X-Plan pins so he gave me one to try.

For all I know the dealer didn’t do their homework and will get boned once they submit it to Ford.

EDIT:

So I went back and looked at the original order MSRP and my purchase paperwork and it is indeed the original MSRP (Premium AWD ER so around 67k) * 0.98 plus the doc fees are $100. Assuming doc fees are usually in the 600-700$ range it definitely saved me like 2 grand. I knew the price was lower than what I’d planned so I just assumed it was on there, but I just verified it all and the numbers seem to add up

Last edited:

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
That makes no sense, since discounts and X-Plan don't go together (unlike incentives/rebates). Unless the $3,500 is all price protection... Good luck!
I'm confused. I thought that X-Plan and factory incentives *can* be combined together?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I'm confused. I thought that X-Plan and factory incentives *can* be combined together?
Plan pricing and incentives that qualify for plan pricing (they say when they don't) can absolutely be used together.

This whole thread was about someone claiming they were getting X-Plan plus another $3,500 off, that wasn't a rebate from Ford, or a credit from the state, but the dealer doing a discount. X-Plan, like all plan prices, are a set price. PERIOD. There is no negotiating from that, there is no bargaining, in fact it's prohibited. The dealer can't throw in more than $50 worth of stuff and that's only if it's stuff that everyone gets thrown in. For example, I ask for touch-up paint with A-Plan buys.

So, if anyone says "I'll give you X-Plan pricing, plus $3,500 off", you're antenna should go up, because that's one BS talking salesperson.

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
Plan pricing and incentives that qualify for plan pricing (they say when they don't) can absolutely be used together.

This whole thread was about someone claiming they were getting X-Plan plus another $3,500 off, that wasn't a rebate from Ford, or a credit from the state, but the dealer doing a discount. X-Plan, like all plan prices, are a set price. PERIOD. There is no negotiating from that, there is no bargaining, in fact it's prohibited. The dealer can't throw in more than $50 worth of stuff and that's only if it's stuff that everyone gets thrown in. For example, I ask for touch-up paint with A-Plan buys.

So, if anyone says "I'll give you X-Plan pricing, plus $3,500 off", you're antenna should go up, because that's one BS talking salesperson.
Got it, thanks for explaining!

Sorry not sorry about bumping an old thread. Was thinking of picking up a Mach-E with an X-plan discount. :)
Sponsored