Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I am personally considering a clear tint on all the windows as apposed to the sunshade. My last car had the Llumar Air80 and I was really pleased with the results. There are products that perform better than the Air80 if you're so inclined...

The car still gets hot in the summer, but its not as intense and the A/C cools down the interior much faster.
Sponsored

bruceski88

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I also recommend these. I bought one from them for my 2013 Escape since the front windshield was quite large and needed one designed to fit, it worked perfectly and rolls up easily when not in use. I bought one for the Tesla Model 3 based on my experience with the Escape. I will order one from them for the Mach-E when they are available.
Got one before I even got the car, fits perfectly. They are looking into making one for the glass roof.

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
FYI to anyone interested:

Calcarcover does charge for shipping.

Autoanything.com has free shipping but doesn't have them listed on their website yet. I contacted them and they said soon.
Please post in here once you hear back from autoanything.com, because I'm not interested in paying $10.99 for shipping on something that's incredibly light.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I am personally considering a clear tint on all the windows as apposed to the sunshade. My last car had the Llumar Air80 and I was really pleased with the results. There are products that perform better than the Air80 if you're so inclined...

The car still gets hot in the summer, but its not as intense and the A/C cools down the interior much faster.
I would get darker tint in the sides and clear on the front. I would also look at the specifications. 3M crystalline and Xpel prime plus are very similar in heat rejection performance. Not sure about Llumar.

In Phoenix I still need the sun shade.

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I would get darker tint in the sides and clear on the front. I would also look at the specifications. 3M crystalline and Xpel prime plus are very similar in heat rejection performance. Not sure about Llumar.

In Phoenix I still need the sun shade.
Good idea. The tint shops around here seem to have only the 3M and Xpel. The one shop that sold Llumar ran out of business, so I'm sure to end up with one of those instead.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
https://www.heatshieldstore.com/ We have these for both of our current cars and they are wonderful. Custom fitted to the cars and cool down the car incredibly. They don't have the Mach E showing yet which isn't a problem for me since I am beginning to have serious doubts that my car will ever make it to my dealership. I did notice that they have roof ones for the Telsa.
They are listing one now at https://www.heatshieldstore.com/car-window-shades/2021-ford-mustang-mache-suv

Comes in Silver or Gold.

Last edited:

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I have the hexomats on other cars and like them.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Please post in here once you hear back from autoanything.com, because I'm not interested in paying $10.99 for shipping on something that's incredibly light.
So I ended up buying from AutoAccessories Garage.

Free shipping, plus using HOOPS as the discount code, got an additional $3 off.

You have to choose the 2021 Mustang, and then select Mach-E models.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Pretty good solution from Costco. Not a perfect fit but it has silver and blue sides. The blue works well on a Grabber Blue car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone found a front window sunshade? IMG_8374
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone found a front window sunshade? coastco-1023793-auto-sunshade-car-interior-protection-kit

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Got a heatshield and it fits perfect! Military discount.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
https://www.heatshieldstore.com/ We have these for both of our current cars and they are wonderful. Custom fitted to the cars and cool down the car incredibly. They don't have the Mach E showing yet which isn't a problem for me since I am beginning to have serious doubts that my car will ever make it to my dealership. I did notice that they have roof ones for the Telsa.
Used heatshield on my last car forever. They are remarkable. Lasted 10 years and kept on going. Perfect fit, too.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
In hot sun, yes. For style points, no.

The difference shouldn't be huge, actually. I'll test for a practical difference but with the silver on the inside you still get substantial heat rejection.
Sponsored