Nickgel

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Is this only available on the 2022 models thus far? I have a 2021 Job 1 and don't have it. I have seen Alexa demonstrated on the R1T and it seems super fast and responsive.
I have a 2021 later build and tried Alexa and sent her packing. With Android auto running, I just hold down the "talk" button and ask google to find me the nearest XYZ store and it does it! With the built in Ford search it gives me a list of 10 XYZ stores and asks me which one I want.

Superfly-Vic

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I despise everything about Amazon and I'm kind of pissed that I have to look at this Amazon logo at the top of my screen every day! I haven't found a way to disable it yet somebody says you can but I'm still looking!
I got the update on both of my Mach-e’s and you decline to use Alexa it gives you the option to hide it. It’s also in the settings you can go and disable it from your screen

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
My Alexa works good for streaming and temperature control, HVAC, etc. and I can send announcements to my home Alexa devices but no calls or drop-in, just calls to mobile contacts.
Is there a way to enable Alexa calls?

River Rat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach Ex Iced Bue, 23 Lightning Ext SW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Don't like Alexa/ Car play, have trouble picking up calls with IPhone

Road2Nowhere

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE - Select
Country flag
I just spent an hour on the phone with both FordPass and Amazon. Long story short, FordPass thinks my problem with Alexa (stuck on activation screen) is due to a missing half of an update. They are unsure when the second half will be rolled out, only in the future. So for now, no Alexa for me. I had it for a month before my first update and enjoyed having it.

randomvoice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Yes I use it everyday to open my garage and turn on the lights or set the HVAC temp when I'm coming back from somewhere. My whole home is automated on Alexa and Google so it is very useful for that.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Yes I use it everyday to open my garage and turn on the lights or set the HVAC temp when I'm coming back from somewhere. My whole home is automated on Alexa and Google so it is very useful for that.
Automate it

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I have routines setup so just use Alexa to start it. I tried geo-location based things before and they're very hit or miss in my experience.
I automated it based on my cell phone, it’s more reliable. Only issue is off I go walking. Garage door opens on my return!

CYBER-O

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E4X
Occupation
Independant IT Consultant, Lyft & Uber driver
Country flag
I have a 2021 later build and tried Alexa and sent her packing. With Android auto running, I just hold down the "talk" button and ask google to find me the nearest XYZ store and it does it! With the built in Ford search it gives me a list of 10 XYZ stores and asks me which one I want.
Yeah but it can't open/close my garage door! Only had this MME two weeks now and keep forgetting I have her to summon, although she has spoken up a couple of times when she thought she heard her name...

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
I just spent an hour on the phone with both FordPass and Amazon. Long story short, FordPass thinks my problem with Alexa (stuck on activation screen) is due to a missing half of an update. They are unsure when the second half will be rolled out, only in the future. So for now, no Alexa for me. I had it for a month before my first update and enjoyed having it.
Mine worked great, then for the last month it was doing the same, just would go to the activation screen. I took 4.2.2 this week and now it worked and has stayed logged in.
Sponsored