First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Good to hear, got mine today too. Going to put it in after dinner
I'm curious to hear how it fits along the rear of the compartment. If it's "hugging" the cigarette lighter in the front it must be sitting up high in the rear, and seems like it might sag there.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm curious to hear how it fits along the rear of the compartment. If it's "hugging" the cigarette lighter in the front it must be sitting up high in the rear, and seems like it might sag there.
I didnā€™t really pay attention to the back, but it sits high, meaning you can take it out and have lower storage. So instead of one big box filled with stuff, you can put lesser used things on the bottom, then the organizer in with more used things on top. So, in the bottom of mine, I have a pad of paper, a little 4-in-1 tool, little flashlight that probably has a dead battery in it, extra USB cables, a tape measure, etc. Then on top, a couple of masks, a pen, garage door opener (in case the car one doesnā€™t work), loose change in the coin area and Iā€™m sure other stuff Iā€™m forgetting.

Oh no, now people are going to track me down to steal all of my valuables!!! ;)

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I went to your link, it says the tray is currently unavailable. do you have an estimate as to when they'll be available?
its back in stock! thank you for your interest

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
As noted prior, OP is a Chinese company.
yes! we got a team in the US for measurement, design develop and manufacturer in China, in this way, our products could have lower costs, and thus lower prices for owners.

We try our best to make sure our products are high quality and charge a reasonable price.

We set up this channel of communication in the Mach-E forum for owners to tell us what would owners want us to develop, and on the other hand, MME owners could find us easily here if have any issues with our products, we will make sure every owner are 100% happy about our products.

skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Received organizer earlier than expected. First thoughts - it fits well and will help keep items organized by not having a deep pit of stuff. I like the coin holder even though I don't use coins much. Overall I'm happy and the price is reasonable.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Received organizer earlier than expected. First thoughts - it fits well and will help keep items organized by not having a deep pit of stuff. I like the coin holder even though I don't use coins much. Overall I'm happy and the price is reasonable.
thank you for this update and feedback! it's a great help to us!

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I received my item well before the estimated arrival date. I like it quite a bit. However, the two things I don't like are 1. You need to tilt to pull it out (which is fine on rare occasions but makes storing any semi-common stuff below a pain) and 2. I have gaps on the sides that are bigger than I would have expected.

Overall I would give it 4* (5* if it either fit a bit more snug or didn't have to tilt to put in). I am happy with the purchase overall.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I just received and installed mine. Itā€™sa great improvement on the bare console Ford provided.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Middle Console Organizer 91A63336-BD8E-4DB5-B507-2B73DA73C232

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Middle Console Organizer 19C206E2-E522-4493-B08D-085AA4FAF730

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Middle Console Organizer 61961D82-05D2-4A39-A018-41A709E9CD82

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I just received and installed mine. Itā€™sa great improvement on the bare console Ford provided.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Middle Console Organizer 61961D82-05D2-4A39-A018-41A709E9CD82

Where do you buy these? I need one myself. Before my car comes in March / April. Geez, electric for charger next week. Than order Level.2 charger. Now this organizer. Called California car cover today. What else can I order 4 months before tha car comes? Lol...?

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
...Called California car cover today...
Do they have a custom fit cover for the Mach-E yet? I didn't see one last time I checked their online catalog.
Sponsored