121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
I received my MME mid may and have been less active on the forum since then. I have put a good 1,200 miles in almost a month.

Spent so far ~$56.69.

Electrify America: $23.17 for 153kW.
Avg 15.554 Cents per kW
(Not including $4 monthly pass. Increase to 17.758 Cents per kW if included)

ChargePoint: $6.03 for 27.08 kW.
Avg 22.267 Cents per kW

ChargePoint Home Flex: $27.49 for 233kW
Avg 11.798 Cents per kW
(Not including the $700 home station + $250 for electrician setting up the 60a breaker & hardwiring).

My CP home flex tops out at about 11.28 kW per hour (about 12.81% of the battery, and takes about 8 hrs if we include the power used by the cooling system)

I have to say I've charged the car from 10% to 90% at home, and it went from 1:30am to 10am. Charged 80.02kW according to CP Home Flex, and 80% or 70.4kW according to Ford Pass. It used about 9.62kW to keep the battery cool. My first thought was "wow. What a waste" but looking at the math, it cost me ~$9.45.

I should note that my utility charges up to 12 cents per kW after the house uses 1000kW. It's just me here and the main draw is the AC system here in GA. Haven't even come close to hitting 1k kW.

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
Not an option for some but I am on Ga Power's Time of Use PEV plan, with ChargePoint in the garage, it is costing me about $3 every 5-7 days to charge at home. I just passed 4,000 miles so not much on the road charging. 11pm - 7am costs $0.01 per kWh. Worth it if you can.

SkyWalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang, Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
ChargePoint Home Flex: $27.49 for 233kW
Avg 11.798 Cents per kW
(Not including the $700 home station + $250 for electrician setting up the 60a breaker & hardwiring).
I'm really jealous of that electrician cost. I couldn't get a quote under $650.

Luckily my utility provider is Cobb EMC. We just received the $250 credit for the charger installation and getting the "free" 400 kWh/month for night charging.

OP
OP
horsiedad

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Luckily my utility provider is Cobb EMC. We just received the $250 credit for the charger installation and getting the "free" 400 kWh/month for night charging.
You'll have to be patient with Cobb EMC. Three months later and I still haven't received the credit to my bill.

SkyWalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang, Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
You'll have to be patient with Cobb EMC. Three months later and I still haven't received the credit to my bill.
That's interesting. We received the credit in like 3 days within our submission. The bill credit is supposed to be the fastest method.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Mine has made it to Kansas City. However Ford emailed me the my ETA data has changed from next week to the middle of July. I am still hopeful it will show up this month.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Hello, My car got to KS on the 15th. Dealership gave me the rail car, and of course I have been checking it everyday. But this week it showed it is in Bethlehem PA. Which I am like why did it go so far east. So me being me I got on Norfolk Southern and started cross tracking their intermodal terminal listings and schedules. Granted I should have just started by asking the group if anyone has a city by city route that theirs took. I would love to know it. From what I have put together the next stop would be Memphis TN, then Charleston SC, and then Atlanta. That just seems all kinds of crazy.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Lithia Springs Ford just called to notify me that the local trucking company has indicated they have the car and putting it on a truck to deliver to them!!! As soon as it gets to them they will call me immediately and have it ready for pickup that evening or first thing in the am.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
At dealership and they are still struggling with the Forms Options. I warned them. But they are trying.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
She is home and charging. Lithia Springs charged her to about 70%. No ADM or X plan. But they struggled with the Ford Options. Ended up just doing straight financing. Options only had $1000 rebate ana higher interest rate. Did not get that but whatever.

20210629_153758.jpg

OP
OP
horsiedad

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
She is home and charging. Lithia Springs charged her to about 70%. No ADM or X plan. But they struggled with the Ford Options. Ended up just doing straight financing. Options only had $1000 rebate ana higher interest rate. Did not get that but whatever.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Atlanta area? 20210629_153758
Looking good!

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Atlanta area? 20210629_153758
Ford Mustang Mach-E Atlanta area? 1625996952946

Hey I like the look of your car ?. Just picked mine up yesterday.

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Hey, Anyone in the area looking at coatings? I have never gotten one before but all the bugs and junk on my car from a road trip to TN is making me think I need to do something.
Sponsored