Attention From Gawkers?

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
Getting chick fil a tonight and one of the attendants was asking all kinds of questions. He loved the car
Sponsored

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone encounter gawkers while driving their Mach-E? It’s flattering, although a little scary when you nearly get sideswiped.
Use to drive a Fusion Hybrid and people blew me off the road. Now traffic flows at my speed and I believe it is gawkers. Big lifted trucks now follow or drive along side to get a good look.

Bongjovi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E X AWD
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
every time I come out of Publix there are people looking at my car

I’m amazed by the amount of people who have no problem putting their face against my window and looking in

shadowsjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD + Ext Range
Country flag
So far 99% of the gawkers have been men. But earlier this week a very attractive young lady actually did a double take, stopped in her tracks, and walked back over to talk to me and ask about the car while I was sitting in it. Chick magnet confirmed!

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
So my wife wanted church's chicken as we don't have it in Kentucky. Yeah, we got KFC but Kentucky people, well most of us like others.
After we order the guy at the drive-thru said man that's the new mustang, that mache isn't it. I said yes it is. He Said man ford throwing uppercuts with the mache and bronco. I smiles and said yes they both are nice. He said the total and it was less than the amount he said on the screen when we ordered. I kinda made a look and gave him the money.

When he gave me the food he said man I hooked you up with my employee discount just let me take a few pics. I smiled he walked outside real quick and snapped a couple of picks. Nice young man.

When a car can get you a discount, now we are talking.

PS we ate the chicken at the charging station, but your darn right outside the mache lol.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I've had plenty of people taking pictures or video while diving by my car (hard to tell which while driving lol), but I found it kinda strange yesterday when a guy took a picture while I was parked and in the car. He literally walked in front and took a picture and I'm just sitting right in the shot on the phone when he did it. Didn't even ask me to roll down the window like most people do to ask about the car. Honestly, it was a little creepy lol

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
So far 99% of the gawkers have been men. But earlier this week a very attractive young lady actually did a double take, stopped in her tracks, and walked back over to talk to me and ask about the car while I was sitting in it. Chick magnet confirmed!
I've been surprised how many females know all about it.

Last edited:

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
Waiting at a light today a man in a Honda Civic rolled down his window to ask if this is the new mustang. I said yes and he replied 'sexy vehicle' lol ?

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
I got paced by a Lamborghini and some sort of crazy AMG Mercedes at the same time on I-66.
You got to 'pace' on I-66? Amazing.

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
I've given a quite few ICE Mustang owners mini-rides in mine (usually while at my local Walmart, so go figure). ALL of them are shocked on
  • the smoothness (there's a lot of curvy country roads in Alabama)
  • the speed (there's a lot of straight country roads in Alabama)
  • the room

75% say that they are going to get one. 100% said that they've discussed it with their Mustang buddies and that the group was torn on the idea of an electric Mustang. I enjoy being the local ambassador for EVs. Especially blowing the expectations of a slow, not so fun to drive boxy car.
Consider going on youtube and counter the "not a mustang" comments.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
There's a small parking lot for some neighboring condos across the street from the back of our house, where the garage doors are located. I was sitting at my computer this morning and looked out the window and saw a guy parking a red Tesla Model 3. I didn't have time to get downstairs and open the garage so I hit the garage door button on the phone app and opened the garage door. As he was walking away he was looking at my red Mach-E in the garage until he walked out of sight. :D
Sponsored