that_macheguy

First Name
BRAYDEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH E GT PERFORMANCE
Country flag
I submitted a buyback request last Thursday and already got approved yesterday! Ford is on the ball with this. Next step is to hear back in a couple days with my options. Can’t wait to set get a new GTPE! Super relived that they are gonna take it back. Still is perty!

54825D61-527C-4C7D-9E66-4B74373D889D.jpeg
Sponsored

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
I submitted a buyback request last Thursday and already got approved yesterday! Ford is on the ball with this. Next step is to hear back in a couple days with my options. Can’t wait to set get a new GTPE! Super relived that they are gonna take it back. Still is perty!

Ford Mustang Mach-E BUYBACK ACCEPTED ALREADY! 54825D61-527C-4C7D-9E66-4B74373D889D
Excellent! All the best. You'll find a good one and be happy again.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Space White
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E BUYBACK ACCEPTED ALREADY! 54825D61-527C-4C7D-9E66-4B74373D889D
Your options will most likely not include you getting a new GTPE unless you find one on a lot. I did a buyback and that was it. They "tried" to find one in my region unsuccessfully. Good luck

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
dealer ordered one and attached the buyback number. It’s gonna be here in 2 months
Do you get to drive your car until the new one comes in? Kind of sucks you have to pay the price increase though, that's a bummer. Unless they give you price protection or something?

OP
OP
that_macheguy

that_macheguy

First Name
BRAYDEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH E GT PERFORMANCE
Country flag
Do you get to drive your car until the new one comes in? Kind of sucks you have to pay the price increase though, that's a bummer. Unless they give you price protection or something?
Yes I get to keep mine until I get a new one. We will see when the ford rep gets ahold of me again.

Reactions: ARK

ElectricSally813

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E-X Premium Shadow Black
Country flag
Yes I get to keep mine until I get a new one. We will see when the ford rep gets ahold of me again.
I’m going through the same buyback. My new 22 MME is actually being built today. 🎉 🙌🏻 I’ve been driving the original one while waiting on my replacement.