Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Has anyone on the forum from CA. successfully used Ford Options? I'm having trouble with my dealer. If so, what part of CA. are you in?

Thank you
Sponsored

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Has anyone on the forum from CA. successfully used Ford Options? I'm having trouble with my dealer. If so, what part of CA. are you in?

Thank you
Maric - I don't have the car yet, but Vista seems to know about it when I spoke with them - THANKS @drewelectric for blazing the trail . . . .

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
yes, glendale, ca (just outside of los angeles). i was star ford's 1st mach-e and it was their 1st time doing ford options, but they figured it out (i think).

i sent them the flyer hybrid2ev posted 1 month ahead of anticipated delivery. and one of their GMs did the training but wasn't around the night i came to pick up the car. so there was a last minute walk through on the phone. they knew they would need to learn and do it eventually since they had a number of mach-e orders coming in so actually appreciated my patience.

Thank you

OP
OP
Maric

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
yes, glendale, ca (just outside of los angeles). i was star ford's 1st mach-e and it was their 1st time doing ford options, but they figured it out (i think).

i sent them the flyer hybrid2ev posted 1 month ahead of anticipated delivery. and one of their GMs did the training but wasn't around the night i came to pick up the car. so there was a last minute walk through on the phone. they knew they would need to learn and do it eventually since they had a number of mach-e orders coming in so actually appreciated my patience.
Perfect, thank you. I've had three discussions with local dealer today. They have zero clue this program exists. It's absolutely crazy. I'm hoping they have it figured out by the time my car rolls in.

I sent them the program #s, then screenshots of Ford Options calculator with the line item numbers. Don't know what else I can do but keep badgering them.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Perfect, thank you. I've had three discussions with local dealer today. They have zero clue this program exists. It's absolutely crazy. I'm hoping they have it figured out by the time my car rolls in.

I sent them the program #s, then screenshots of Ford Options calculator with the line item numbers. Don't know what else I can do but keep badgering them.
Send them the FMC dealer path I posted. All the information they need is there.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Thank you
Encinitas Ford is all set - GM there confirmed with me - they went through all the troubles with the first few they delivered. I will be MME # 20 or something there but I sent them all the Ford Options documents last month

OP
OP
Maric

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Encinitas Ford is all set - GM there confirmed with me - they went through all the troubles with the first few they delivered. I will be MME # 20 or something there but I sent them all the Ford Options documents last month

Excellent. I will refer my dealer to these others if they continue to have issues.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
I financed today with Options and it went smoothly. The issue which they have, and are still having, is that the "Ford screen" (I think that means the Ford site or application) doesn't automatically populate the fields in the program they use to generate the contracts, which means they have to populate some fields by hand.

They had no idea about the $100 for Ford Assist but did call me back and confirm that it wasn't applicable to Options, which @hybrid2bev confirmed in another thread is the case.

Interestingly enough the salesperson said he had never heard of the X-Plan pricing from Mustang Club of America until recently when the MME and F-150 people brought it in.

I think you're going to be happy with the vehicle. It's something of a beast with a weird driving dynamic -- heavy for sure but handles well in corners and has great acceleration. Also firm so you feel the road but smooth on the freeway.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I financed today with Options and it went smoothly. The issue which they have, and are still having, is that the "Ford screen" (I think that means the Ford site or application) doesn't automatically populate the fields in the program they use to generate the contracts, which means they have to populate some fields by hand.

They had no idea about the $100 for Ford Assist but did call me back and confirm that it wasn't applicable to Options, which @hybrid2bev confirmed in another thread is the case.

Interestingly enough the salesperson said he had never heard of the X-Plan pricing from Mustang Club of America until recently when the MME and F-150 people brought it in.

I think you're going to be happy with the vehicle. It's something of a beast with a weird driving dynamic -- heavy for sure but handles well in corners and has great acceleration. Also firm so you feel the road but smooth on the freeway.
Excellent.., congrats. Looking forward to your early experiences

OP
OP
Maric

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

orolo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX-5
Country flag

Ooh, fantastic. Mine is on my way to Star Ford right now. I had to pick a dealer out of a hat, as we were getting ready to move across the country when I placed my reservation. Thanks for educating them :)

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Where is the online calculator again? Got something from my dealer and I want to double check it.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
My paperwork on Ford options included 100 for the Ford Assist, X-Plan and the 1500 CA credit. Dealer said incentives will change again on 3 March. I also told him I expect a second fob. They are working on that.
Sponsored