Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine has experienced the same symptoms as @ChasingCoral (mark) has. My 12V drained twice first time it crashed with a bunch of messages I unplugged it from the charger and that may have been a fluke saving grace and charged the 12V unplugged. Mark charged the 12V with a tinkle charger and drove it to the dealers. Me I carried on and the second time I did not fluke out. Went on a flat bed it was -27C that morning and it was froze up stiff.

They say it is fixed via software (as Mark also said), is in observation for the weekend and will drive it out here Monday. They now understand it was not me or my habits which is good. Mine is 11/26 build and ones built mid December seems are working good. This is based on the posts of mine is working which are always great when yours is not.

They did not take my charger and it appears to be a problem after charging so I am not to sure what they are observing. Told me it has been working great not plugged in, charging or after charged. My problem was when it was sitting there plugged in charged and after charged. They told me just do what I have been doing and when it tells you it is cold plug in then plug in. Should be easier than this and I think for most it will be. We will keep all here posted. At least we are learning a bit about what makes them tick. They still need that 12V and I know what happens when it dies and where it is. Small glitch to fix and then this car will be perfect for us. Love it.
Sponsored

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Mine was built dec 1 and works just fine for now. Right now it is at the esthetic shop for a full ppf, in an heated garage, unplugged(since Thursday pm) at 63% and no error message from fordpass app. It lose 3% batt since then and gained 14km of range.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine was built dec 1 and works just fine for now. Right now it is at the esthetic shop for a full ppf, in an heated garage, unplugged(since Thursday pm) at 63% and no error message from fordpass app. It lose 3% batt since then and gained 14km of range.
how may clicks on yours, mine only had 605 km and I was just warming up. It got charged a few time and tripped a couple of times I guess to kill the 12V?

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/dead-low-voltage-battery-lvb.3490/page-17#post-112892

New members now are finding us with the same problem. Glad to hear yours is working great ?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine has 246km, I charge it to 80% max, and I never had any error with charging
I had no problems charging either, until the 12V was almost dead. It does not work well with a dead 12V at all. One forum member (Tim from Dearborn, MI) is saying his software update of 5 days ago has been working for him. That is good news and I have been informed I get mine back this morning after being in the shop for 6 days.

Tim 1

Tim 2

Your cars firmware/software could get upgraded and you may never know you had the problem or maybe you never did? I suggest if you got the recall notice on your FordPass app you get it done.

Mark

I will keep all here posted.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
So I got my vin, tracker seems to be dead now, window sticker doesnt work for canada but palsapp shows a weighbill number but no destination, but says it comes from montreal. Looks like tracking is officially dead?

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
So I got my vin, tracker seems to be dead now, window sticker doesnt work for canada but palsapp shows a weighbill number but no destination, but says it comes from montreal. Looks like tracking is officially dead?
As someone who looked at the VIN tracker a lot more than I care to admit, I can say that its demise is perhaps a blessing in disguise.
It promised me a certain date for months, (getting my excited) then changed rapidly on that date to one that seems light years away.
After speaking with someone at Ford, I believe that they are frantically getting ahead of all the issues brought up by other members on the Forum, already in receipt of their cars, and proactively fixing these before delivery.
Although it is very annoying for sure, waiting some now is more acceptable than having to struggle with these issues after receiving the most expensive car I have ever bought.

I'm writing this as much for myself as others surely, but I agree that if waiting now is required for a smooth experience upon receipt, it is the better option.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Okay, mine should have had the updates since I have nothing in fordpass

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes for me too Palsapp never give me more then you are getting but the tracker at least gives you some info but cannot track on a daily basis, it is more like when it was procuce ,ship, in transit and an ETA on the delivery and a final delivery info date saying DELIVERED ?

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
As someone who looked at the VIN tracker a lot more than I care to admit, I can say that its demise is perhaps a blessing in disguise.
It promised me a certain date for months, (getting my excited) then changed rapidly on that date to one that seems light years away.
After speaking with someone at Ford, I believe that they are frantically getting ahead of all the issues brought up by other members on the Forum, already in receipt of their cars, and proactively fixing these before delivery.
Although it is very annoying for sure, waiting some now is more acceptable than having to struggle with these issues after receiving the most expensive car I have ever bought.

I'm writing this as much for myself as others surely, but I agree that if waiting now is required for a smooth experience upon receipt, it is the better option.
Funny enough like I had said to others here on the forum and my friends who ordered one. If I have to wait to until June/July to get a car that doesn't have the same issues the first 5000 cars did, I have no problem waiting.

OP
OP
SebastienMachE

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
C’est confirmé, ma voiture est arrivée chez le Dealer! Mais il ne sait pas encore s’il va avoir le temps de la préparer cette semaine...
Sponsored