OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
They arrived last week, but I'm lazy, so I didn't get around to putting them on today. Perfect!
From a fellow lazy person.....
thats-so-lazy-chris-redd.gif

It's like a 1 second per side install!!!! Lol
Sponsored

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
Printed mine.... O M G - THANK YOU!!!

This was probably my biggest grip of the car (i know, petty) and it's been super solid ever since!!!!

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Got threatened negative feedback by someone that could figure out how to put on a simple clip and wanted a video tutorial. Then called me rude "to a fellow mach e owner" (like that fucking matters) when I told them all I could give was a few pictures and would have to take the store down if if they expected more.

I don't have time for this; sorry someone ruined it.

If anyone needs the file PM me.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Got threatened negative feedback by someone that could figure out how to put on a simple clip and wanted a video tutorial. Then called me rude "to a fellow mach e owner" (like that fucking matters) when I told them all I could give was a few pictures and would have to take the store down if if they expected more.

Wow that's BS, people suck...

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag

It’s amazing that someone who couldn’t figure out how to install the clips could figure out how to use a computer to get onto Etsy. I really fear being on the road with someone like that.

So sorry that this happened to you. My clips work great BTW. Thank you

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I realize taking the file down was a bit like a child running home with the ball when someone was mean….. don’t want to do that. Once I have a terms of use drafted or may apply a Creative Commons license or Apache license to the design.
Also will provide links to people for third party print houses that will offer somewhat similar pricing (probably about $20 shipped).

To be honest the stress of trying to keep up on orders was a bit much for me; even though it’s only been about 30 so far. This really was just the last straw.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag

Sorry this happened to you. As they say, this is why we can't have nice things. 🤬

I found them easy to install and appreciate your effort for fellow forum members.

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hey, @ohmslaw , just wanted to say thank you sooooo much for these clips, they were a game changer. And f$&@ that dude who harassed you.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
There's another shop on Etsy that has something similar up on it. Oddly they have a video showing how to clip it on. It's about 1.5 seconds long. really. :rolleyes:

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! There are several other models uploaded to the public. I myself have printed this one which has been useful: https://www.printables.com/model/168742-mustang-mach-e-shelf-clip

There was another that I found difficult to use: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5198253
I just bought a cargo cover and it appears they redesigned the attachment points. The plastic clips were pretty hard to put on the studs. I doubt if they could come off inadvertently. The cords are very tight and have no slack once installed. They may loosen up over time, however. I printed your clips and installed them anyway. Thanks for the effort.

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
I bought the clips and had no difficulty with installation using the pictures. Thanks for your trouble designing and printing them. I've never had a problem with the cover coming off but then I don't drive with the window down.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I used your 3D pin clips on a cross-country trip between both oceans this Summer. Much, much appreciated!

BenW1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD Premium
Country flag
Hey I have access to a nylon carbon fiber printer. Thinking of selling a set for $50 plus shipping. It would be way sturdier and tolerant to heat. Would people be interested in that?
Sponsored