Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
The CEO/President of the Colorado Auto Dealers Association reached out to me on Twitter. He asked if there would be interest in starting a Mach-E club in Colorado. It sounds like they would help with a meeting location (post-COVID) if we wanted that and contacts to Mach-E buyers through all of the Colorado Ford dealers.

What do you all think? Interested? I wouldn't mind doing some get togethers, showing off our vehicles to non-Mach-E owners, etc. next year.

We could also be the start of something bigger. I could see regional Mach-E clubs under a national Mach-E club and being part of the umbrella Mustang CLub of America.
Sponsored

MattG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
Count me in. Maybe we should organize a track day at that highway patrol training track in Golden(?). ?

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag

MattG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
Sarian Motorsports has organized track days there as well as High Plains raceway. I've been out to High Plains to watch motorcycle racing and they also have their own track days:
https://www.highplainsraceway.com/open-lapping-days/
I love High Plains Raceway, I did a track day there years ago and that track is a lot of fun. I donā€™t think itā€™d be well suited to a Mach-E event though due to lack of charging infrastructure in that area!

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I love High Plains Raceway, I did a track day there years ago and that track is a lot of fun. I donā€™t think itā€™d be well suited to a Mach-E event though due to lack of charging infrastructure in that area!
Yeah, I thought of that and it could kill the opportunity. I wonder if they have 14-50 plugs?

In any case, I'll keep this thread in mind and as we start to get our Mach-Es, I'll post any info about forming a group.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The CEO/President of the Colorado Auto Dealers Association reached out to me on Twitter. He asked if there would be interest in starting a Mach-E club in Colorado. It sounds like they would help with a meeting location (post-COVID) if we wanted that and contacts to Mach-E buyers through all of the Colorado Ford dealers.

What do you all think? Interested? I wouldn't mind doing some get togethers, showing off our vehicles to non-Mach-E owners, etc. next year.

We could also be the start of something bigger. I could see regional Mach-E clubs under a national Mach-E club and being part of the umbrella Mustang CLub of America.
I got the same ask from him in a reply to a tweet I made last week. I told him the same as I'll say here - I love the online chats but I'm not really a "club" person. Just not really my thing.

I did point him to these forums though. Not sure if he joined.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I got the same ask from him in a reply to a tweet I made last week. I told him the same as I'll say here - I love the online chats but I'm not really a "club" person. Just not really my thing.

I did point him to these forums though. Not sure if he joined.
I don't think he did. I don't think I care to have meetings in a building, but I could see getting together for a burger and a drive. And it could be a nice way to show off the cars since they will be rare for awhile. We'll see how things go in the next couple of months.

wombats3

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Mach E Premium EX AWD (Dark Matter Gray)
Country flag
Hey Colorado Mach E owners/future owners! I have a Premium on order and I'm stuck trying to decide between Dark Matter Gray and Space White. If anyone has one of these colors scheduled for delivery in the next couple of months, I'd love to come to the dealer and take a look (just to see how the color looks in person). Let me know if anyone's in this camp - thank you!

cetialphav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1940 Chevy, Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Country flag
I'd be interested. Never really done the club thing but I'd give it a try.

cetialphav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1940 Chevy, Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Country flag
Hey Colorado Mach E owners/future owners! I have a Premium on order and I'm stuck trying to decide between Dark Matter Gray and Space White. If anyone has one of these colors scheduled for delivery in the next couple of months, I'd love to come to the dealer and take a look (just to see how the color looks in person). Let me know if anyone's in this camp - thank you!
Sorry, to hijack the thread, but I just got my DMG last week. DM me and maybe we can meet somewhere for a bit.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Colorado Mach-E club? PXL_20211009_141724466.MP

Twuntish

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE and 2023 Bronco Badlands(ordered)
Country flag
Any traction on this? Iā€™m starting to see more of us on the road now that I am commuting downtown again. Maybe we can get together with the Mustang Club and see if they stopped hating us yet. ?

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Iā€™d be interested in the burger/coffee and a drive kind of thing.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I had a brief conversation with Tim Jackson of the Colorado Auto Dealers Association (and a Mach-e owner). We'll try to setup another one soon. This time I say we meetup, do a bit of a drive, and then finish at a restaurant or something. Our final stop could be the CADA building on Speer. Tim said we could use that again. We could do DoorDash or something.

Here's the one we did in September:

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles