scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Great info in this thread. I'm ordering the blue pucks today. I noticed that on this thread, in the discussion of needing to take these off, @dtbaker61 and @scoopman indicated that these do not interfere with dropping the HV battery tray. Has anyone else heard this? That would be good news for me, as once I put these on I really don't want to take them off. :)

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/damaged-from-jack-slipping-off-lift-rail.25060/page-4
I've had my battery tray dropped twice, and dealer didn't complain and my pads weren't taken out by them.
Sponsored

bcb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE GT PE Prius Plug-In
Occupation
Retired (former software engineer/cloud analytics)
Country flag
I've had my battery tray dropped twice, and dealer didn't complain and my pads weren't taken out by them.
Yeah @dtbaker61 said something similar:
" I had my HVBJB replaced after installing the 'trimmed' Tesla pucks.... My Dealership thought they were great and left them in place rather than using the shop version with looks more like a brick. So, fine as long as the battery tray can be dropped straight down. "

So Im going to go for it and keep my fingers crossed. Im over 60 and change out my summers for all seasons twice a year. I really could use an easier jack placement! Thanks for all the great content and info on this forum.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for the conformation Andy. 😊

Reactions: bcb

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Guess I'll need these to install the sway bars. :)
Sponsored