Custom license plate ideas

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Wife is getting a Cyber orange GT (just got the build date confirmation e-mail for Nov. 1 - yeah!) and will be putting black stripes on it.

Going with PMKNPONY (pumpkin pony) for the plate!
Sponsored

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Ok William, I am getting back to you on this after contacting Reviver. As I mentioned earlier, I had paid $500 for these electronic license plates for the last few vehicles I have owned which also included the first year subscription and was very surprised to see they had almost doubled in price. I will be buying another one for my GTPE as my friend that is buying my Premium wants to keep the R-Plate (he lives in Arizona). I contacted Reviver and asked them about the price increase and this is the reply I got:

Hi, Mark.

I hope this email finds you well, and thanks for reaching out to us,

Mark, we would like to share with you the following message.

We did increase our price as of July this year to meet market situations.
That said, we value our customers and will be happy to provide you with a discount on your new purchase. Use the Coupon Code: ONETIME (all Caps) at checkout and it will be $404 off your purchase. Note the $494 pricing includes the first years’ service plan. Any of your friends who are interested in purchasing, we can provide them with a referral discount. Thank you for being an Rplate customer.

If you happen to have additional questions, please let us know.

Thank you!
Isabel,
Reviver Customer Support.

I just ordered one for the GTPE and was able to get it at the $494 pricing. I know this type of license plate is not for everyone especially at this price but here is the reasonings for my purchase of them. I like license plates that don't stand out (colorful) and draw attention with respect to the rest of the car. Being able to have a black plate with white lettering (or you can change it to a white plate with black lettering) blend in with the car better. I like the fact you can choose custom messages at the bottom of the plate on the app. I like that when it is time to update your yearly registration, you get a notice from the Reviver app on your phone and can pay your DMV fee through them (no additional fee) and your license plate is updated. The license plate does not need to be hooked up to power as it has an internal battery that lasts minimum of 5 years so installation is very easy. I added a matte black license plate frame around the R-Plate which in my view, finishes off the edge better and hides the "Reviver.com" pricing on the edge of the plate.
Mark,

Wow, thanks for the follow up. I forgot about this discussion. The cost reduction code does help. I did not see a yearly subscription cost in the customer service email. I did see the first year is included. I wonder what the year 2, 3, 4, etc. subscription fee will be. It looks like $24.95 per month with a 48 month agreement, but that does not seem to be spelled out clearly.

I do think this looks really cool and I would love to put it on my car. However, the subscription fee is deal breaker.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
William, I will find out what the yearly subscription is. What I have been paying is $50 per year but that may have changed also. I am out of the country right now but will email them and let you know as soon as I get a reply.

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Looks like you can either purchase outright or pay the 19.95 subscription costs monthly with a 2 year agreement...so over 2 years it would cost you around $480...

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That is much much more than I am paying now or have been paying for the monthly subscription. I have contacted their customer support and they are getting back to me about their different plans.

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Ok William, I am getting back to you on this after contacting Reviver. As I mentioned earlier, I had paid $500 for these electronic license plates for the last few vehicles I have owned which also included the first year subscription and was very surprised to see they had almost doubled in price. I will be buying another one for my GTPE as my friend that is buying my Premium wants to keep the R-Plate (he lives in Arizona). I contacted Reviver and asked them about the price increase and this is the reply I got:

Hi, Mark.

I hope this email finds you well, and thanks for reaching out to us,

Mark, we would like to share with you the following message.

We did increase our price as of July this year to meet market situations.
That said, we value our customers and will be happy to provide you with a discount on your new purchase. Use the Coupon Code: ONETIME (all Caps) at checkout and it will be $404 off your purchase. Note the $494 pricing includes the first years’ service plan. Any of your friends who are interested in purchasing, we can provide them with a referral discount. Thank you for being an Rplate customer.

If you happen to have additional questions, please let us know.

Thank you!
Isabel,
Reviver Customer Support.

I just ordered one for the GTPE and was able to get it at the $494 pricing. I know this type of license plate is not for everyone especially at this price but here is the reasonings for my purchase of them. I like license plates that don't stand out (colorful) and draw attention with respect to the rest of the car. Being able to have a black plate with white lettering (or you can change it to a white plate with black lettering) blend in with the car better. I like the fact you can choose custom messages at the bottom of the plate on the app. I like that when it is time to update your yearly registration, you get a notice from the Reviver app on your phone and can pay your DMV fee through them (no additional fee) and your license plate is updated. The license plate does not need to be hooked up to power as it has an internal battery that lasts minimum of 5 years so installation is very easy. I added a matte black license plate frame around the R-Plate which in my view, finishes off the edge better and hides the "Reviver.com" pricing on the edge of the plate.

NZ7_6442D.jpg

NZ7_6442D-1.jpg
Thanks Mark, i used the code to order and got the sweet discount... BTW... I 've ordered a nice set of wheels from Terrance....

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wow Joe, that is very cool. Glad you got the discount on the R-Plate and which Signature wheels did you go with? You know, we are only a little over an hour away from each other.

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
I went with the SV104 Brushed Aluminum... I think goes well with my Iconic silver
Ford Mustang Mach-E Custom license plate ideas 1635365138529

Skepteach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Now that I'm back in a MME, and it isn't red, I'm thinking I'm going to have to pick a new plate. I batted around the ideas of EV PONY, EV STANG, E-PONY, E-STANG, and even thought about WATTPWR until I said it out loud and realized what it sounded like. Oops.

So here's what I'm thinking about. Think anyone would get it?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Custom license plate ideas 1646071861331

Cuddlecool

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Professional education
Country flag
I've decided that I'm only going to get a vanity plate if I can think of something really clever. So far, nothing has fit the bill. A plate that just says MACH E or MUSTANG seems redundant since it's just saying what the car is.
I resemble that remark! ? ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Custom license plate ideas Mach-E pic

gbasden

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang ICE GT, 2022 Mach-E GT Perf on order
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Hey there! I've got a Cyber Orange GT almost here. I'm in CA, so the plate choices are white and blue or black and yellow. Does anyone have any idea if the yellow clashes horribly with the orange?