Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired IT
Country flag
We took a little "hike" up Mt. Diablo State Park yesterday. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_3457

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_3457
Such a great view east of the bay. I grew up in Fremont and used to run to the top of mission peak several times a year. Views of both the bay and the valleys east, including Mt. Diablo.
Thanks for sharing.

leehinde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
Sorry for the craptastic focus, but, what are the odds? Normally I'll see another Mach-E once or twice a week. Today I saw four, including this big sister (GT, to my CA Rt1)
Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club 1705874864277

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just curious, was there ever a reason given as to why Ford is dropping Cyber Orange? Don't get me wrong, I love the car even more as it is more unique now.

Our Ponies.jpg

orangethunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order
Country flag
I’d guess a low take rate and added manufacturing complexity for a low volume color. Or they’re having a supply issue for that particular shade. Possibly both.

The Ford Bronco also dropped it as an available color last year, but got a yellow added as an option.

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select MME with tech package - "Peggy"
Country flag
Maybe this will mitigate some of the value hemerrohaging we're seeing. (I kid, I kid, it won't help one bit lol)

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
I have my installer Alphawerks on hot standby for both post-delivery!
Here's mine...PPF on entire front including mirrors, and black rocker panels. Ceramic coat on the entire car. Gyeon high-temp ceramic on my custom brushed-silver wheels (self-applied).
RDH_7865-2-X2.jpg

DesignMatters

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Just curious, was there ever a reason given as to why Ford is dropping Cyber Orange? Don't get me wrong, I love the car even more as it is more unique now.

Our Ponies.jpg
OEM's do this all the time, especially with "high impact" low take rate launch colors. Once the initial excitement wears off, so does the the mix percentage/color take rate so the color goes away. Good news is, while Orange will always have fewer buyers than white, grey or red, those who DO want the color will pay a premium to get it so resale value will be higher (albeit slower) vs. the run of the mill humdrum colors. Enjoy it, CO is a great color.

EVCheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium RWD Std, Cyber Orange
Occupation
(No longer "MachNCheese"! Long live "EVCheese".)
Country flag
I took the Cheese Machine to an Earth Day gathering in San Francisco. I hung out with friends at the Golden Gate EVA booth, our local chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association. Quite a few people came by and we got to tell everyone about lots of EV options. Almost everyone had seen a Tesla, not everyone had seen a Mach-E. So I ended up giving a few people a tour of the Mach-E. People were impressed with the spaciousness and that the physical controls felt familiar: speedometer in front, turn signal stalks, physical vent louvers, cruise control buttons on the steering wheel.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_5663

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
How do you guys feel about our favorite color becoming a collector's item?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I took the Cheese Machine to an Earth Day gathering in San Francisco. I hung out with friends at the Golden Gate EVA booth, our local chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association. Quite a few people came by and we got to tell everyone about lots of EV options. Almost everyone had seen a Tesla, not everyone had seen a Mach-E. So I ended up giving a few people a tour of the Mach-E. People were impressed with the spaciousness and that the physical controls felt familiar: speedometer in front, turn signal stalks, physical vent louvers, cruise control buttons on the steering wheel.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_5663
We're digging the color of this stunning Mach-E!