Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m probably the only one on this forum with an iced blue silver who doesn’t care for the color. My preference is a normal silver or a light gray as an option vs continuing to mess around with ugly shades on an annual basis.

I just don’t understand this indecisiveness from a 100+ year old company.
I receive plenty of complements from strangers so it's not just owners who like the color. I also like that the color is only on 2022's so it will stay somewhat unique.

Kkbrit

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I have Iced Blue and there is definitely blue in it but every now and then it looks grey.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Where are all my IBSMs at. Thread revival

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20230617_194226347.MP

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20230617_194218153

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20230503_050422577
The scratch cover for the bottom of the door.

Didn't have that copyrighted print at the top left when I ordered. It came with it. I just wanted it without which was the one advertised. Maybe thats why their link doesn't work anymore for me when I try to go for a reorder. Tried it awhile back for s&h.

My bad I should have buffed it out before posting.

Last edited:

rpr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Metallic Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I have Iced Blue and there is definitely blue in it but every now and then it looks grey.
Yes, it very much depends on sunlight.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club 1687312368008

The salesman made me pose for this photo when I picked it up, glad he did. Looks great in contrast to the boring silver and black vehicles behind it. Like others, I've received many thumbs up on the subtle color from random people. (But sorry, you'll have to pay extra if you want to see that my face is as handsome as the IBSM mach-E... well, almost...)

ATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Trans Am, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Yes, it very much depends on sunlight.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC Mach-E Club 1687312368008

The salesman made me pose for this photo when I picked it up,
They used to do this at our dealership too, for their Facebook page. Probably stopped due to privacy concerns.

A friend's parent (92 YO!), among others, has commented on how the hue changes under different lighting conditions. That's what we like about it.

We ordered late in year, knowing it was discontinued and would be rare. The day it arrived I went to see and there were 2! Same colour, different options. I said to the salesman: really!!! Your dealer stock order could have checked a different colour box...

PXL_20230509_192451889.MP.jpg
Sponsored