James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered 2/11, built 7/9, still sitting in Mexico, tracker website show delivery 8/27/21. It sucks that cars ordered in May are being delivered, and others sit and wait. Ford may have lost another customer.
Sponsored

Nomation

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
No, only when you click on the dealer name and it shows delivered. Other than that it is a place holder, like Palsap "pending".
Thanks. I just received an email from Ford stating my GTPE was built and waiting for shipment. ETA 2 - 8 Nov.

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
Well....just found that that it's still waiting on a chip.
Out of curiosity was this the case when you had the car listed as "built"? My delivery date has come and gone with no update on the PalsApp, Ford Site or from the dealer. I wasn't expecting it to be on time, but it's been 6 months from ordering so I've been patient too. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two. May reach out for a vehicle visibility report but my dealer is lazy.

VGN342

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have been waiting 9 mo. no car.

cnagesh

First Name
Nageswar Cherukupalli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
My Vehicle is in production since 10/02 and Windows sticker was printed 3 times with the latest being printed on 10/27. Estimated delivery date by dealer from 10/2 remains the same as 11/20 and dealer still feels that vehicle should be delivered by 11/20. Not really sure on what is happening as the status has not changed from In production, don't know when it will move to Built and shipped. PALS app update states that it is pending and not sure whether it is on the Rail. Tracking of Ford vehicles seems to be quite bad. Any suggestion on how to get an update?

cnagesh

First Name
Nageswar Cherukupalli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Is there any information that can be derived from the palsapp trip number?
None. Have written to Ford CEO, Their customer service contacted me, but still no luck on when the vehicle will be out of factory, on ship and then delivered to me. Vehicle has been in Production at least since 10/02. It seems to have got manufactured, but still on chip hold. Many vehicles that went on production after that has got out and got shipped too. This seems to be a sunk capital by not completing the vehicle. Ford has to re look at their supply chain and massive clean up is probably needed.
Sponsored