Delivery Date Progress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Escape
Country flag
No idea if this will help anyone else, but I just did my daily check on my GT order and the delivery date on the seg tracker was previously 10/31 and now is back to 9/22.

It has been sitting at in production since 8/14, VVR said it was sent off site (probably BlueCruise related based on other threads here). I am not going to hold anyone to this new date as it has shifted a couple of times, but it might mean some other GT orders are moving again.
Sponsored

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
No idea if this will help anyone else, but I just did my daily check on my GT order and the delivery date on the seg tracker was previously 10/31 and now is back to 9/22.

It has been sitting at in production since 8/14, VVR said it was sent off site (probably BlueCruise related based on other threads here). I am not going to hold anyone to this new date as it has shifted a couple of times, but it might mean some other GT orders are moving again.
Oh wow.... I just got an update on mine... delivery from NA to 10/26/21!

ETA - and the shop.ford tracking page updated to show the same... those were DEFINITELY NOT THERE this morning! We have movement, people!!!

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Gray MME GT
Country flag
I'm curious to see if others that have been on chip-holds are seeing any changes. I'm selfishly holding out hope that we start to see the chips begin to flow right in time for my upcoming production week of 9/20.

physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
My production date is also 8/14 but mine is still 10/31 so far.

Oh wow.... I just got an update on mine... delivery from NA to 10/26/21!

ETA - and the shop.ford tracking page updated to show the same... those were DEFINITELY NOT THERE this morning! We have movement, people!!!
Which shop.ford page?

RedStormREHS

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry Hybrid / Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Health Inspector
Country flag
My standard GT was produced on 7/17 with an initial ETA of 8/28 something... Then changed to 10/31! Sat until 8/18 when it suddenly switched to "Built" with new ETA of 10/2-5! Shipped from plant on 8/20 and arrived in Kansas City around 9/3 - said "Dispatched." Palps app now says "pending" with Muncie KS/Ramp destination. I'm in so cal. Have no idea what's going on now...

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
My standard GT was produced on 7/17 with an initial ETA of 8/28 something... Then changed to 10/31! Sat until 8/18 when it suddenly switched to "Built" with new ETA of 10/2-5! Shipped from plant on 8/20 and arrived in Kansas City around 9/3 - said "Dispatched." Palps app now says "pending" with Muncie KS/Ramp destination. I'm in so cal. Have no idea what's going on now...
Muncie KS Ramp is the trail yard in KS that will bring your car to SoCal. When I tracked my first car it was about 2-3 weeks after it got to Muncie when it'll get to your dealership.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I'm curious to see if others that have been on chip-holds are seeing any changes. I'm selfishly holding out hope that we start to see the chips begin to flow right in time for my upcoming production week of 9/20.
nada... no movement at all since July. ETA has been 9/25 the whole time, but on a firm chip hold. (GT preorder)

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
No status change for my order since July 20, the build started on July 14. ETA End Date has been stuck at 8/28 while the vehicle remains in Mexico. I haven't read every single update on this forum, but anecdotal evidence suggests the last shipment left the plant around August 10 to clear backlogs of June builds along a few from July, and nothing since then.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
No status change for my order since July 20, the build started on July 14. ETA End Date has been stuck at 8/28 while the vehicle remains in Mexico. I haven't read every single update on this forum, but anecdotal evidence suggests the last shipment left the plant around August 10 to clear backlogs of June builds along a few from July, and nothing since then.
I tend to agree with this assessment. A lot of cars and trucks parked in various spots waiting on chips it seems.

GBGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Country flag

My GT’s production date and initial end date is identical to yours. I was then pushed out to 10/31. Spoke to the dealer yesterday and he said the car left the plant on 8/20 to Atlanta with a ‘chip hold’ on it. None of the tracking websites reflect that. I still have a 10/31 end date.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I just got a call from the Sales Manager where I ordered My Mach e from
Was hoping to be told it was scheduled for production !
He just got off with the regional sales manager for Ford and there is no progress on my order !
He wants me to come in Monday and give them the OK to switch my order to a 2022.......

OP
OP
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Escape
Country flag
Small update: when I made the first post, my estimated delivery date on shop.ford.com was still 10/31, but that has now updated. Still hasn't flipped to built or anything, so still won't be holding my breath.

Palsapp still shows pending as so probably hasn't left Mexico.

At least the various trackers agree with each other after a few hours of them not. Probably a database replication or push job that hadn't caught up across the Ford enterprise.

Eshark

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Small update: when I made the first post, my estimated delivery date on shop.ford.com was still 10/31, but that has now updated. Still hasn't flipped to built or anything, so still won't be holding my breath.

Palsapp still shows pending as so probably hasn't left Mexico.

At least the various trackers agree with each other after a few hours of them not. Probably a database replication or push job that hadn't caught up across the Ford enterprise.
Mine was in production with 8/25 with delivery estimate of 10/31 now the estimate is N/A. Is this chip delay or something else going on with Ford Mach E?

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
I had a prod date of 8/30 and got a e-mail over night saying it was built and estimated to be delivered on 10/10 (not yet shipped). This is only shown on the reservation/order page of ford.com.. not yet on the shop.ford.com or on the seg.fyi. It sounds like no one here shows as built yet? I imagine mine showing as built has to be a bug?
Sponsored