Did I really get extended range battery?

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Wow, they really took it easy on you. You should have been around last winter; they were much more cranky. Maybe it's still early. 😂 😂
Sponsored

MillieChliette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE ordered
Country flag
Wow, they really took it easy on you. You should have been around last winter; they were much more cranky. Maybe it's still early. 😂 😂
I think it's probably because OP seems pretty humble and also genuine. Did some math and things weren't quite adding up, so they asked a question. Also, not a 1st post on a brand new account. That one is always a kicker...

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I think it's probably because OP seems pretty humble and also genuine. Did some math and things weren't quite adding up, so they asked a question. Also, not a 1st post on a brand new account. That one is always a kicker...
Exactly. He did his research and still had a question. He didn't waste our time by asking a question that has clearly been answered 100 times. Respect for the community goes a long way.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Exactly. He did his research and still had a question. He didn't waste our time by asking a question that has clearly been answered 100 times. Respect for the community goes a long way.
He also didn't refuse to accept the answers that were given. That's what really drives people nuts.

OP
OP
Kmp14

Kmp14

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD Extended
Country flag
OP here, I definitely had some learning to do regardless. I broke the cardinal rule of not successfully searching before asking. I did search, but didn't think of searching "wrong battery", which was the magic phrase that really would have gotten me answers before posting. Hoping from now on I can contribute usefully to the forum. Thanks everyone for going easy on me, and teaching me, I learned a lot, and calmed down. I am the type that always thinks I got a "defective one" and am looking for proof. This thread/experience has reminded me to relax and enjoy the car.
Sponsored