dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
Hang onto the reservation, you can always sell the car if you dont like it (but i doubt that will be the case).
At the moment you can buy a new car, drive it for 6 months and then get all of your money back out of it.
I paid about $15500 for a TDi Golf 2.5 years ago, and even with a car fax report for a minor ding (so slight that you have to look hard to find it and i didnt repair it) we got $13500 for trade in on it on the wifes MME Premium X4.
We traded a 22 Bronco in on my GTPE and got more for it than we paid for it on trade.
I'm sure we'll like the car, but I'm just getting tired of borrowing a '98 Ranger until it delivers.

As far as flipping it, I'm not really into arbitrage to make a quick buck.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
I'm sure we'll like the car, but I'm just getting tired of borrowing a '98 Ranger until it delivers.

As far as flipping it, I'm not really into arbitrage to make a quick buck.
We had to wait 13 months for the car we ordered but that was for various other reasons.

I wasnt suggesting buying it just to flip it but more along the lines of, you wont be upsidedown in it if you do get it and dont want it.
When has that ever been the case with a new car!

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
We had to wait 13 months for the car we ordered but that was for various other reasons.

I wasnt suggesting buying it just to flip it but more along the lines of, you wont be upsidedown in it if you do get it and dont want it.
When has that ever been the case with a new car!
Gotcha, that makes sense.

Toreus

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
OP, since you have both a premium and a GTPE, I’d be curious to hear how you feel about Magnaride vs. the normal suspension. It’s the biggest thing bugging me about the car since taking delivery of mine (premium). Thanks!

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Hang onto the reservation, you can always sell the car if you dont like it (but i doubt that will be the case).
At the moment you can buy a new car, drive it for 6 months and then get all of your money back out of it.
I paid about $15500 for a TDi Golf 2.5 years ago, and even with a car fax report for a minor ding (so slight that you have to look hard to find it and i didnt repair it) we got $13500 for trade in on it on the wifes MME Premium X4.
We traded a 22 Bronco in on my GTPE and got more for it than we paid for it on trade.
I love the Bronco! Drove one about 27 years ago while I was in college. I worked part time for a repo company. A perk was driving repos until bank was ready to take possession. I wanted a new Bronco, but at the time, it was a year wait. I’m glad I found the MME now with current gas prices.

OP
OP

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
OP, since you have both a premium and a GTPE, I’d be curious to hear how you feel about Magnaride vs. the normal suspension. It’s the biggest thing bugging me about the car since taking delivery of mine (premium). Thanks!
The difference is noticeable. IMO its worth the price.
Have had magnaride in more than 1 car.

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
The size of that garage is only something we can dream of in the UK.:( I can tell the photo has been taken with a wide angle lens but even so...

OP
OP

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
The size of that garage is only something we can dream of in the UK.:( I can tell the photo has been taken with a wide angle lens but even so...
Yeah about that! There is a 4th car in there too!
Its is a 2015 VW TDi Beatle convertable with 270 miles on the clock.
Sponsored