Display mirroring or casting on Sync 4 mach E.

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
can you project video, like netflix?
Not at this time. I doubt we'll see anything like that anytime soon, or at all, from official sources at least...

SimS

First Name
Sim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Prius, F150
Country flag
I'm just dropping into this rabbit hole. On the screen there is Network Name and Password. Where does one find the password?
SimS

OP
OP
kgautam28

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I'm just dropping into this rabbit hole. On the screen there is Network Name and Password. Where does one find the password?
SimS
Under settings, connectivity.
But you don't have to connect to it, when you connect to android auto your phone automatically connects

TheStig

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-E FE, 2023 Porsche GT4
Country flag
If you like to tinker with things and you really want Netflix to show up on your screen, you can buy something called a CarPlay AI Box. It is essentially an android device that can take over your CarPlay screen. So you can install Netflix, Youtube, video games, etc.. on the box and it will show up on your screen. It is wired only and is pretty expensive. I think you have to buy them from one of those Chinese retail shops like AliExpress.

RyanSD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME AWD EXT, 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Occupation
IT Systems Architect
Country flag
If you like to tinker with things and you really want Netflix to show up on your screen, you can buy something called a CarPlay AI Box. It is essentially an android device that can take over your CarPlay screen. So you can install Netflix, Youtube, video games, etc.. on the box and it will show up on your screen. It is wired only and is pretty expensive. I think you have to buy them from one of those Chinese retail shops like AliExpress.
I was considering this device to pair with the on-board WiFi that is offered by the MME HotSpot (via AT&T cellular). I wonder if it would provide enough bandwidth / processing power to do streaming (via AT&T cellular) while charging at a public station (similar to what Tesla offers when not in motion).
Sponsored