Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Reboot the sync screen before attempting again. I had the same problem and it worked the first time after rebooting sync. Vol down and right arrow on steering wheel.
That worked! But unfortunately, every button on the fob works EXCEPT for the frunk one 😭
Sponsored

Last edited:

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
That worked! But unfortunately, every button on the fob works EXCEPT for the frunk one 😭
If you use the keypad and press 7/8, does that operate the frunk?

If no, then you still need some FDRS updates applied to get it going. Fob won’t make it happen by itself.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I replied to your other post, but I’ll say it here too. You need to get the BCM and GFM updated.

zgsdfcdxt

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Reboot the sync screen before attempting again. I had the same problem and it worked the first time after rebooting sync. Vol down and right arrow on steering wheel.
Hi,
I believe i have the BCM update as I can open the frunk as hold 7-8 pin for a few seconds, and when i press the button inside the frunk, the frunk has an open reaction. However, I have tried more than 10 times, and it shows Key Program Failure everytime. I tried to reboot the sync screen, but still get the same failre message. The battery in the new keyfob is good.
The Keyfob number is NL3T-15K601-EB.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much
Sponsored