Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E?

Ted Hanky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Outlander
Country flag
Hi all,

This week I have canceled the car at the company I work for. The long delivery time, additional costs and also uncertainty about the delivery time made me do so.

Unfortunately because the looks are great but will look for another car, most probably phev or hybrid one with sufficient space.

Have enjoyed this forum and wish you all the best with the car. Maybe you moved one step in the queue now..
Sponsored

ArthurW

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Service Manager ICT company
Country flag
All locations the next 2 weeks.

10 juli Amsterdam
11 juli Utrecht
12 juli Zaandam
14 juli Den Haag
15 juli Zwolle
17 jul Hengelo
18 juli Groningen
19 juli Eindhoven
20 juli Almere
21 juli Zeist
22 juli Arnhem
23 juli Ford Nederland (10:00 -17:00)
I went to look in Zwolle, and that was the deciding factor. Despite the higher monthly costs and Q1 delivery (hopefully) I continued and placed the order

Rob71

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C class
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
hi,

I still have questions about pricing. What concerns me is the big pricing difference in the NL between a standard and extended range, when you compare it to the UK. But looking at Dutch pricing the prices are also still inidcative. When are they becoming final.

Let's compare US pricing ot NL pricing.

- Premium AWD. Standard range: 52,7k
- Premium AWD. Extended range: 57,7k

So the difference between the 2 of them is 5k USD. Then it might be interesting to buy the extended range.
But looking at the Dutch “estimated” pricing.

- Premium AWD. Standard range: 57,7k
- Premium AWD. Extended range: 67,1k

So there the difference is almost 10k Euro.

Besides the conversion rate, it appears strange to me that the relative pricing difference is twice as big as in the US. It can’t be due to BPM, because the BPM on electrical cars is 0,-

With a difference of 10k Euro, the difference between extended and normal range is significant. So I was wondering if someone knows if this price difference is “fixed” or it might be adapted in line with US pricing.

KR
Rob

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
hi,

I still have questions about pricing. What concerns me is the big pricing difference in the NL between a standard and extended range, when you compare it to the UK. But looking at Dutch pricing the prices are also still inidcative. When are they becoming final.

Let's compare US pricing ot NL pricing.

- Premium AWD. Standard range: 52,7k
- Premium AWD. Extended range: 57,7k

So the difference between the 2 of them is 5k USD. Then it might be interesting to buy the extended range.
But looking at the Dutch “estimated” pricing.

- Premium AWD. Standard range: 57,7k
- Premium AWD. Extended range: 67,1k

So there the difference is almost 10k Euro.

Besides the conversion rate, it appears strange to me that the relative pricing difference is twice as big as in the US. It can’t be due to BPM, because the BPM on electrical cars is 0,-

With a difference of 10k Euro, the difference between extended and normal range is significant. So I was wondering if someone knows if this price difference is “fixed” or it might be adapted in line with US pricing.

KR
Rob
On the UK site at least, the price is 'indicative' until our order book opens. Then the price should be fixed. I would imagine it to be the same with you.

Regarding the pricing, this is a difficult one and it is almost impossible to look at the US/UK/EUR/NL prices and compare them. This is because each market has different variations on each model. The US has FE, Select, Premium, California Route 1 and the GT. In the UK we have Mach e, AWD and FE. In the UK the Mach e version comes with SR or ER. Each has varying levels of spec/tech. The basic SR has almost nothing. For an extra ÂŁ10,000 (ish) you get the ER and a lot of comfort specs and tech. Similar pricing/specs/tech is for the AWD variant. We don't (at the moment anyway) have any optional extras. What you get is what you see. As far as I am aware in EUR the are options available to most versions

Rob71

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C class
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
hi,

Yes you are correct that there are differences in country on specs. So I'm not comparing prices based on specs. I took the in each country the same car and just compared the pricing difference due to the battery size. In the US that's 5k USD and in Netherlands that's 10k Euro. Both based on a car that is roughly 55k (USD or Euro)... So relatively the gap in NL is 2x the price difference as in the US. That is hughe isn't it.

KR
Rob

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Hi @Rob71 ,

NL Prices - no color or options:
AWD SR = 57.665
AWD ER = 67.140
-- 9475 difference

RWD SR = 49.925
RWD ER = 58.075
-- 8150 difference

While the battery pack is the same as far as i know.
Only possibility is that it takes more research and development to configure the extra batteries for the AWD but i don't think that should be calculated to the customer.

Rob71

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C class
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Yes and now look up the differences in the Ford US pricing. Same development team. Same batteries. But the difference (Relatively and absolutely) is way lsmaller between extended range and normal.

kR
Rob

F1Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
I visited Ford NL HQ today, where they had the MME showcased as part of the tour. Luckily the glass box was nowhere to be found, so it was possible to have a close and detailed look at the MME.

First impression was that this car is a BEAST. Such a beauty to see in real life - all the pictures I have seen online before, don't do justice as to seeing it in real life.

Unfortunately we could only have a peak inside, not sit in the car because of Corona.

People from Ford were very nice too
- They kept mentioning that we'll be able to get the car in six months (Q1 2021), so now I have my hopes up that it will be delivered earlier than my current delivery date mentioned by Ford (end of March 2021).
- Secondly, I asked when I could go for a testdrive but they expect that consumer cars will be delivered earlier/at the same time as the dealership will receive their cars.

Anyhow, here are some pictures, but doesn't come close to the real life experience.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? IMG-0146.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? IMG-0147.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? IMG-0153.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? IMG-0157.JPG

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 1595774582524

Is someone already further than phase 1?

My MME is ordered via leasing company.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 1595774582524

Is someone already further than phase 1?

My MME is ordered via leasing company.
As far as I am aware, no one in EUR has been able to confirm their order yet. I don't see that a leasing company will be any different.

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
J'ai la même chose sur mon compte Ford. Juste info que j'ai c'est que pour passer commande ce serait passé de l'été 2020 à l'automne, normal vu que les USA seront livrés en premier

PSaulet

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw Amarok, Tesla M3, Caterham, Annulé Mach e
Country flag
My dealer speaks of September / October as well.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
As far as I am aware, no one in EUR has been able to confirm their order yet. I don't see that a leasing company will be any different.
My dealer speaks of September / October as well.
In the Netherlands we had to convert out reservation into an order in the first half of may!

Cvdbos

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deleted my reservation
Occupation
Retired LtCol RNLA
Country flag
In the Netherlands we had to convert out reservation into an order in the first half of may!
Not everyone. Lease drivers may be, but not for private buyers.
My dealer confirms that there is still plenty of time to order.
First we have to know the delivery window for sure.
Sponsored