Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
tempImage28qbcx.jpg

tempImage7sNsYL.jpg

Standard and premium headlights
The difference in the surrounding grille... I actually like the RWD better than the AWD - more agressive. The headlights is a tough call. I know the three stripes is a Mustang signature, but the plain ones are also a little more aggresive and fit the car better.
For the mirrors: black mirrors is the standard option for most European cars. If you get a more expensive trim, you have the mirrors in the color of the car. Here it's the other way around.

Rudi

First Name
Optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max Energi
Country flag
[QUOTE = "RobertP, post: 44949, lid: 1234"]
Het verschil in de omringende grille ... Ik vind de RWD eigenlijk beter dan de AWD - agressiever. De koplampen is een zware oproep. Ik weet dat de drie strepen een Mustang-handtekening zijn, maar de effen zijn ook iets agressiever en passen beter bij de auto.
Voor de spiegels: zwarte spiegels is de standaardoptie voor de meeste Europese auto's. Als je een duurdere bekleding krijgt, heb je de spiegels in de kleur van de auto. Hier is het andersom.
[/CITAAT]
De AWD koplampen zijn adaptive en hebben dynamische(matrix) LED en antiverblinding. De RWD heeft dit niet.

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
I was also at this presentation. Car looks nice. As I red already somewhere it was bigger then in the pictures. Tires on a 17” looked ok, a little ballony, but I was told the dealers are thinking about a trade in on bigger rims. The frunk looked smaller then I thought, but that was maybe because of the screwd down insert that gives it compartments which in turn might make it optical smaller looking. Driver seat position is great. You don’t have to climb in or sit down in, if you know what I mean (I am 6ft, 1,80m). It might be the demo but they had to slam down the hood to close it. In the back the middle position is to small for a grownup, but fine for a child. I personally liked the rwd front better then the red awd. The interior feels on par with Volvo and not too american. (I don’t recall that the European interior is different to the USA). I like the car, can’t wait to drive it in feb. (Fingers crossed)

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
I was also at this presentation. Car looks nice. As I red already somewhere it was bigger then in the pictures. Tires on a 17” looked ok, a little ballony, but I was told the dealers are thinking about a trade in on bigger rims. The frunk looked smaller then I thought, but that was maybe because of the screwd down insert that gives it compartments which in turn might make it optical smaller looking. Driver seat position is great. You don’t have to climb in or sit down in, if you know what I mean (I am 6ft, 1,80m). It might be the demo but they had to slam down the hood to close it. In the back the middle position is to small for a grownup, but fine for a child. I personally liked the rwd front better then the red awd. The interior feels on par with Volvo and not too american. (I don’t recall that the European interior is different to the USA). I like the car, can’t wait to drive it in feb. (Fingers crossed)
From the website, pricelist...18 inch lichtmetalen velgen met 225/60 banden, i thought they looked ok

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
From the website, pricelist...18 inch lichtmetalen velgen met 225/60 banden, i thought they looked ok
You are right, not 17” but 18”, still I am looking to get the 19” while to me the tires did look a little ballony, not to bad, but on a sportive inspired car I think it will look a little better.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
You are right, not 17” but 18”, still I am looking to get the 19” while to me the tires did look a little ballony, not to bad, but on a sportive inspired car I think it will look a little better.
Agreed, i am a bit worried what those bigger wheels will do with the range and comfort so i'll stick with the standard 18" ;)

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Great to meet the pony for the first time! I liked it a lot ?
During the test drive I was sitting in the front, great experience!

Few llittle things:
- The ford logo on the car fob. Hopefully they will place the pony logo ?
- There is something hard underneath the rear seat which isn’t comfortable when entering the seat. Hopefully because of being a pre-production car. And otherwise, it doesn’t matter as I’ll only sit in the front ?

Why has the fob two buttons for opening a hatch? Trunk & Frunk?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 0F1AC65A-A4F4-45E6-A5F1-5BC8172C017A
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 395CB6D8-27B5-48E3-A351-27619104859A
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 6B6BE132-208B-48B5-99F4-78E67F1567CB
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? A02ACE0D-7300-4274-B242-41761CEE52FB

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Why has the fob two buttons for opening a hatch? Trunk & Frunk?
Appears so. Those little profile icons aren't always obvious, but you can see the top one shows the profile of the front of the car and the bottom one the profile of the rear.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
And I don't see a panic alarm on the fob. Yay! I hate panic alarms on key fobs. I always crack the fob open to disable it.

RobertP

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
And I don't see a panic alarm on the fob. Yay! I hate panic alarms on key fobs. I always crack the fob open to disable it.
Only when I drive one of my friends cars or rented a car in the USA, I have seen a panic button on the keyfob. Never seen one in Europe, so it might be a regional thing

RobertP

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 1603276035798

In Nothern America (most?) cars have a red button on the key fob. If you press it for some seconds, the car begins to make noise (either the car alarm sirene or the horn). Picture is not the Mach E Keyfob, it belongs to a Dodge.

Last edited:

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dutch people that ordered a Mach-E? 1603276035798

In Nothern America (most?) cars have a red button on the key fob. If you press it for some seconds, the car begins to make noise (either the car alarm sirene or the horn). Picture is not the Mach E Keyfob, it belongs to a Dodge.
The purpose is to draw attention and assistance if one gets attacked in the parking lot on the way to or from the car.