email from ford "User profile modified" and unable to login to account.

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Hello all,

Yesterday I received the below email, and since then I have not been able to login to Ford Pass or the Ford website. Even after chaining my password.

Based on the "Enabled: FALSE" part, I assume my account was disabled for some reason. Has anyone else experienced this or know who I can contact to get it fixed? I can't really get to support options on the ford site since I can't login.

Thanks for any help!

Ford Mustang Mach-E email from ford "User profile modified" and unable to login to account. Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 7.53.41 PM
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ditto. Iā€™m locked out of my Ford Pass app and my Ford accounts. Problem started yesterday morning. This morning I called Ford. Itā€™s a known Problem and they escalated my car immediately.

Call Ford and report it ASAP so they can start fixing it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OP
OP
acosmichippo

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
yep, saw that as well. Probably homebridge in my case.

OP
OP
acosmichippo

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
really dumb. as mentioned in the other thread a proactive courtesy email and/or a more helpful notification would have been nice.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
In my case it may be Recurrent.

Darkenmage

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWDe and Honda Insight
Occupation
Semi Retired
Country flag
Yes, and in my case, it took them 4 weeks to re-enable my account?!?!?1 See my other posting reply on this same issue.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I received 2 of those emails. 1 said TRUE and that followed by a FALSE. I'm still locked out and FP on my phone does not work.

I've been trying to figure this out for a few days now and have a case number. I "think" it was optiwatt that red flagged me but I don't know for sure. I'm going to call Ford back today, if they work weekends, and see where we stand.

What a pain in the ass :rolleyes:

OP
OP
acosmichippo

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
so would it just be easier to abandon this account and make a new one? or would that cause more problems?

I also tweeted at Ford and they just told me to keep working with the case I've already opened with phone support. But 4 weeks is unacceptable.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
so would it just be easier to abandon this account and make a new one? or would that cause more problems?

I also tweeted at Ford and they just told me to keep working with the case I've already opened with phone support. But 4 weeks is unacceptable.
I opened another account. I do not have access to any of the connected services or Finance account that I had before. On my wife's login I can access the connected services, so we're good there. I just need to call Ford Finance and get that sorted out.

So in short, you can abandon the old account if you like

OP
OP
acosmichippo

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
oh right I forgot about the connected services. Also my ford credit account is dead! ugh, hopefully my scheduled payments continue. what a mess.

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
Crossposting from the other thread. Ah well, that was a nice *checks watch* six week run that I've had with no problems on this damn car.

So I got this email today, and Iā€™m locked out of my accountā€¦and Iā€™ve never used any of these apps that seem to be causing problems. Hell, I havenā€™t even heard of most of them. I have ABRP installed, but Iā€™ve never connected anything to it.

I have been getting that notification about electrical drain for a few weeks now, but Iā€™ve never installed or connected any third-party anything. Iā€˜m having enough problems with the first-party shit, why would I risk gumming up the works any further?!
Sponsored