Embarrassing discoveries?

shadowsjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD + Ext Range
Country flag
Funny! I’ve tried that button but for me it turns the lights on but they don’t go off. I even followed the manual. What am I doing wrong?
There's two different buttons - the bottom left button will toggle the interior lights on/off each time you push it. But the bottom right button is the one that controls the auto on/off functionality.
Sponsored

Behoff

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This is more of a bug discovery, but if you have set walk away lock, and you close the hatch and walk away far enough before it fully closes, the car does not lock. So now when I get my gear out of the back, I hit the close button and wait until I hear the final click before walking away.

Schwartzcynthia

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
It's not a tax credit. It's a taxable (E) mail in rebate. There are too many applications for it so it's expired.
My tax accountant said they allow so many per year and based on my VIN # she could tell that I qualify for a 10k tax credit. My husband has a Porsche hybrid that he leased. If you lease vs buying they take it off the sticker price.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
My tax accountant said they allow so many per year and based on my VIN # she could tell that I qualify for a 10k tax credit. My husband has a Porsche hybrid that he leased. If you lease vs buying they take it off the sticker price.
I bolded the $2500 part. Your tax accountant is talking about the $7500 federal tax credit. The $2500 is a rebate through the TCEQ, not IRS.
https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html

Cuddlecool

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Professional education
Country flag
Anyone try to go in for an oil change? That would probably take the cake . . .
No, but a year after buying my MME I'm still getting offers from my local Ford dealer for 25% off my next oil change.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
No, but a year after buying my MME I'm still getting offers from my local Ford dealer for 25% off my next oil change.
It is a general email. Most of their customers have ICE vehicles. Right now we are not revenue producers for the dealers. You need to see the look on their faces when you bring your vehicle for updates. Be kind. Be understanding. They are really trying to understand these new vehicles. You are not walking into a Tesla dealership.

ZoNiE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Rav4 EV, 2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just get on a highway/interstate. Turn on lane centering and cruise control. If you are in a blue cruise area, it will flip to hands free automatically.
It sorta likes to favor the right side of the lane. Drives me nuts. Is there an adjustment for that?

Oneoone

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e premium
Occupation
Pc tech
Country flag
The 1st time I saw the outside mustang mirror lights (puddle lights) I freaked out. Had no idea.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
It sorta likes to favor the right side of the lane. Drives me nuts. Is there an adjustment for that?
Actually, when you activate it, make sure no one is around you. It'll always pull to the right at first then to the left. Just let it center itself. Don't fight it, just let it do its thing. That's why I said not to activate it when there are cars around you.