Experience using Livermore Ford for 10,000 mile service?

AmbiguousPresentation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Fusion SEL, 2005 Suburban, 2021 MME GT-PE
Country flag
Has anyone gone to Livermore Ford for their 10k service? If so, any recommendations/warnings? :)

I actually live in Livermore, so they’d be the most convenient, but if anyone else has had a great experience at another Bay Area dealer, I’d be interested in hearing.
Sponsored

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Hopefully it
Has anyone gone to Livermore Ford for their 10k service? If so, any recommendations/warnings? :)

I actually live in Livermore, so they’d be the most convenient, but if anyone else has had a great experience at another Bay Area dealer, I’d be interested in hearing.
Hopefully, it's very hard to screwed up with tire rotation :)

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
I bought my car at Walnut Creek Ford; they have been above board for the warranty repairs (APIM replacement, and a minor paint defect), as well as for the recall work,

The shop area is clean, the service advisor I dealt with (Joel) has been up front about everything, and even the service manager came out to the waiting area to introduce himself, and made himself available to share concerns anyone had.

The only caveat is that it is a ways away, so there is no direct BART line from WC to Pleasanton (closest BART stop to Livermore), and they have not had service loaners each time I was there (typical nowadays TBH). The shuttle only goes as far as San Ramon as well. They did set me up with a rideshare on the last warranty issue (as it was taking the whole day), and put the car on the charger for a few hours to recoup some of the range.

I pass by Livermore Ford with good reason; they were unscrupulous in my car search process, and echoed the same sentiments many of my friends had when visiting the sales side of the dealership. I would not trust their service any more than their sales department.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Walnut Creek Ford where I bought my car has a separate garage for their EVs and their techs to work.

Lots of things to do around the area while you wait for your car.

I believe they also service the local Ford fleet of CHP vehicles and local PD vehicles from what I saw. Probably for Contra Costa County. A separate garage for them too.

I would try them on your next service.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
How much are dealerships in CA charging for the 10k service? I have seen responses on other threads range from 0 to $130+ for the recommended inspections and tire rotation.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
How much are dealerships in CA charging for the 10k service? I have seen responses on other threads range from 0 to $130+ for the recommended inspections and tire rotation.
I get three free. I seen 23$ posts from here.
Sponsored