Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
PXL_20210216_182539360.jpg

I tested my SunPass this morning, in the above pictured location , and it worked. In the center behind the rear view mirror, it did not work. Hope this helps. By the way, for our storm plagued friends the blue is a clear view of the sky in Florida.
@ChasingCoral here you go.
@buffasnow passenger side. It doesn't really block the passenger's view because it's in the area that has all the black.

This is the same place where @Pbaran installed his SunPass.

Ezpass placement 2.jpg

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Black
Country flag
I wanted to say "thanks" again. I put it in the black dotted area on a quick out-and-back to Detroit across the Ohio turnpike. Four reads, no problems.
[/QUO
Interesting as it specifically says not to put it in the black dotted area so I put mine lower and hate it there.

Janjan

First Name
Janice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E X Premium
Occupation
Customer service for United airlines
Country flag
PXL_20210216_182539360.jpg

I tested my SunPass this morning, in the above pictured location , and it worked. In the center behind the rear view mirror, it did not work. Hope this helps. By the way, for our storm plagued friends the blue is a clear view of the sky in Florida.

Janjan

First Name
Janice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E X Premium
Occupation
Customer service for United airlines
Country flag
Thank you so much...I didn't know there was an issue until I got a letter in the mail from EZ Pass...I will move it to the same spot and see how it works tomorrow on my way to work. I hope it works for me as well.

Swirls78

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
According to the dealer training manual I found online, the front windshield on the Premiums, CA 1, and GT have an IR reflective film on them. I guess that’s why the transponders won’t work.
I know this post was a long time ago, but we have a select. Can we put the sticker on the window? Thanks for your help.

murphy62

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
retired
Country flag
EZPass works fine on my Premium Mach-E. It must be mounted over the black dots to the right of the mirror housing. It probably works on the left of the mirror but that would put it in my field of view.

Swirls78

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
EZPass works fine on my Premium Mach-E. It must be mounted over the black dots to the right of the mirror housing. It probably works on the left of the mirror but that would put it in my field of view.
So I am safe to place the sticker to the right or left of the mirror in the black dots?

murphy62

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
retired
Country flag
So I am safe to place the sticker to the right or left of the mirror in the black dots?
I don't know about a sticker. My EZPass is a rectangular plastic box with a battery in it.

ncaadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
wow - this makes me so happy to find. I will definitely try the black dotted section now. I was struggling with what to do with our I-Pass. They, of course, have no solution, so we were a bit at a loss.

Thanks a ton for figuring it out!

Swirls78

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Anyone have a sticker as a fast pass? If so, where did you place it?

scottjays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 M50i, C8 HTC, Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
signal-2021-02-25-093224.jpg

The above 2 transponders work. At first I had them reversed and the adhesive front gate transponder would not work on the bottom position.
Is that an Envera sticker? I am having issues with my Mach-e and Envera tag. Haven't tried reinstalling in that position.