FBI spotted using badass-looking Ford Mustang Mach-E electric car [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
Hate to break it to you guys but the FBI Police are not the FBI, they are basically glorified security guards who patrol the many FBI facilities and such. They damn sure don't go on any raids anywhere! 😂
So a law enforcement agency with it's own law enforcement agency?

theothersawyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang GT
Country flag
I feel like this thread should be full of people debating how the MME could be as a police car, how cool it might look with lights and a big brush guard up front, etc......

I think it looks awesome!

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I feel like this thread should be full of people debating how the MME could be as a police car, how cool it might look with lights and a big brush guard up front, etc......

Correct, that's how it should go.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag

I bet the rear load floor wouldn't support the extra gear they put in the back of patrol cars. Would look pretty bad ass to have the panel lift up and reveal an MiB-style arsenal, though.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
It would've been hilarious if there was a National Archives employee in that pic.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
So a law enforcement agency with it's own law enforcement agency?
Yes, that is actually the case as you would not want highly trained plain clothes agents guarding facilities. So you form a uniformed division within the organization to guard and police facilities. They have full police powers but rarely stray far from base hence being able to use EV’s without range anxiety.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
It would've been hilarious if there was a National Archives employee in that pic.
They are not connected, let’s just photo shop Elvis in while we are at it.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I just wanna talk about the MME--maybe complain about the PAAK or something like that.
Foolishly getting back on topic, it is a very good thing that law enforcement and other agencies that would benefit greatly from BEV's are at least trying them out. We've discussed the Mach E's shortcomings as a police cruiser in prior threads, but since FBI agents don't have to wear bulky utility belts and vests like patrol officers do the Mach E seems like a better fit for them. As a police cruiser, the lightning would probably be a better choice for the reasons I just stated.

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Foolishly getting back on topic, it is a very good thing that law enforcement and other agencies that would benefit greatly from BEV's are at least trying them out. We've discussed the Mach E's shortcomings as a police cruiser in prior threads, but since FBI agents don't have to wear bulky utility belts and vests like patrol officers do the Mach E seems like a better fit for them.
Also all of the idling these vehicles do sometimes. There's going to be tremendous fuel savings.
Sponsored