Ford Options is a a cluster...

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
There is actually a shortage of used cars in the market right now
Yup, which made my dealer’s claim all the more ridiculous. We‘ll see how it goes with Vroom.
Sponsored

MTNestr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue FE MME
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got Options . . . 2.25% with $2,500 bonus cash (varies by region on the bonus cash)

I will say it took them awhile, but I had primed them for it weeks in advance. They said they have not written a balloon options contract for as long as they can remember.
is your MME a First Edition?

bluestang35

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E,Jaguar Ipace, Ram 1500
Country flag
When you go in to see the dealer give them the program numbers for the ford options program
and the ford credit rebate program. That's what I had to do. 5 hours at the dealer . Ugh.

MTNestr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue FE MME
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When you go in to see the dealer give them the program numbers for the ford options program
and the ford credit rebate program. That's what I had to do. 5 hours at the dealer . Ugh.
I’m going to go do the financing tomorrow at the dealer. I have the Ford Options website showing how the program works bookmarked so that I can show them when I get there. Is this all I should need or are there actual program numbers I need to show and if so what are those program numbers.

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yup, which made my dealer’s claim all the more ridiculous. We‘ll see how it goes with Vroom.
SOUNDS LIKE DEALER BS... The margin on a used sale is generally 15-25% higher than a new car. Add financing and it's Christmas at the dealership.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I’m going to go do the financing tomorrow at the dealer. I have the Ford Options website showing how the program works bookmarked so that I can show them when I get there. Is this all I should need or are there actual program numbers I need to show and if so what are those program numbers.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ities-and-differences.883/page-18#post-110715

Here is where the dealers can find all the information about Options on the FMC Dealer site:
FMCDealer » Finance (tab) » Consumer Finance Programs (left side menu) » Ford Options
On the Ford Options page the dealer will see the Options Payment Estimator, eContract instructions, Ford Options Handbook and Fact Sheet.
Other helpful info:
Ford Options Rates
Announcement #: FDCI-25606
Program #: 21220
Ford Options Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25700
Program #: 13896
$100 ADA Customer Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25841C
Program #: 13924

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
your perspective is very far off.

this is a disaster: Hyundai Motor to replace battery systems in $900 million electric car recall | Reuters

what's happening here? no.
All car mfgs face recalls from time to time. Ford is having monumental trouble even getting this product into customer hands. Some of the supply and shipping shortages are out of their control, and some are not. The dealer’s being totally ignorant about the MME and Ford Options - it’s just one problem on a looong list or problems for this rollout.

Again - the goal was 50,000 units delivered in 2021. I’m gonna set the over/under at half that. What ya got?

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
It's 0.9% not 0.0% available for 36/48 months.
I won't argue with you since this is your area of expertise :) But that means that the finance guy at my dealership quoted me wrong. Maybe I should've taken advantage of that!

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
So I went in to my local Ford dealer who is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Ford's website and they had never heard of Ford Options. I did a deal on a Mach E yesterday, and they were willing to rip up our financing through their bank (not Ford Credit) if Options turned out to be a better deal. I was satisfied with the deal we came to with their financing so, no skin off my nose. And with that in mind they were going to call Ford and find out what Options was, and how they were supposed to do it

But, today after they called Ford either Ford is sandbagging or this dealer is trying to sand bag me. Without taxes, of course, a Ford Options quote on Ford's website comes out to $602 with my configured mileage and Mach E options with a 2.28% rate. The guy at the dealership is quoting me, after taxes, over $870 because "the lowest, best possible rate is over 5%"

Are people actually getting 2.28% with Ford options? Is this dealer just BSing me to keep me with his preferred lender?
They are confusing the Current MME Options program for a similarly named older program.

Give them this information from hybrid:

Dealers can find Ford Options info here: FMCDealer » Finance » Consumer Finance Programs » Ford Options

Ford Options Rates
Announcement #: FDCI-25606
Program #: 21220

Ford Options Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25700
Program #: 13896

If you give this info to the dealer it should help them find the information they are looking for. Just ensure the dealer selects 'Balloon' when sending your credit application to Ford Credit. The eContracting process is pretty

New program started today.

ADA Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25841C
Program #: 13924

Njia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape Hybrid, Mach-E Prem/AWD/Standard Battery
Country flag
So I went in to my local Ford dealer who is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Ford's website and they had never heard of Ford Options.
Here's the problem (I had the same issue with my dealer): Ford Options has not been explained in sufficient detail to the Ford dealer network. My dealer, located in Southeast Michigan, had never even heard of it. It's a brand new program, only available (for now) on the Mach E, and there are still so few MMEs in the wild that most dealers might sell only a couple of the cars. It's a good idea from Ford, poorly executed.