- First Name
- Feb 24, 2021
- Reaction score
- Harrisburg, PA
- Ford Mustang Mach-e
Yeah the font changed but Plug vs Charge time was there in 3.29(.1)Just browsed the update for a few minutes. Seemingly some UI improvements. Did they change the font and/or make it smaller?
also, in the charge logs, they actually separate out how long it was plugged in and how long it was charging. Was this here before?
This is happening to me as well. I'm now tracking this as a new issue in the tracking board that shall not be named. Hopefully that's just a deployment issue that will get sorted out.When I go to "Vehicle" on the app, it now gives a message "Something went wrong. Please try again later." Sigh. Guess there is a very limited set of beta testers before they release this stuff.
Thank you! That worked for me!Got it to work.
- Delete the Watch App from your watch.
- Force close the app on your phone (DO NOT DELETE IT)
- hard reboot phone and watch.
- when the phone comes back up open the FordPass app on your phone and make sure it’s connected
- When the watch is back on reinstall the watch app.
It still gave me the loading for a second, then said connect watch to phone (which it was) then the car came up.