mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
There are no solutions in this thread. Only problems. ??
And remember, if youā€™re not part of the solution, youā€™re part of the precipitate. (Thank you Mr. McNally, my high school chem teacher!)

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
I think there's a server side issue for departure times. I'm still on 4.10 and can't set them either
Still on 4.10 also and FP seems like a server side meltdown, ATM.

This is why I have FordPass set to manual update only. I won't go to the next version until an update is good. Had enough of this.
Disabled auto updates this morning for the same reason, has not stopped the madness. Plugged in at a commercial Chargepoint this afternoon. FP told me I have been charging at home for 98 hours. Cue the Twilight Zone music.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Still on 4.10 also and FP seems like a server side meltdown, ATM.

Disabled auto updates this morning for the same reason, has not stopped the madness. Plugged in at a commercial Chargepoint this afternoon. FP told me I have been charging at home for 98 hours. Cue the Twilight Zone music.
Yeah charging screens are all messed up, I seriously wonder if anyone tests these before they go out, this is wild.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I suspect my FordPass updated and now it is unusable. All I get when trying to edit anything is the loading screen. Reminds me of the original version of FP....

Without reading all 7 pages.....is there any way to fix this or do I just have to wait for the next update and hope it works better?

It had been this way since the 18th? :(

Screenshot_20220221-193951_FordPass.jpg
Iā€™m not far behind. Preconditioning never works now, FordPass no longer knows when the car is plugged in, nor does it report when the target charge has been reached, it still shows 3 messages that were deleted several days ago, just now reported the 2.4.1 update which actually happens about 36 hours ago, and still wonā€™t let my schedule securilert. The last one being an issue since that feature was introduced. Thereā€™s probably more, but those will do.

Frankly, this version of FordPass on the iPhone is a flaming mess. Iā€™m surprised that PAAK still works at all.

Calvin4000

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Harley Livewire, BMW 1250GS
Occupation
System Engineer
Country flag
I am still using the version 4.10.1 in Switzerland, and nothing works anymore...

The Ford servers or their API are down or not responding.... last time it worked for me was the 19th...

Fortunately, the car is great... because this FordPass is a catastrophe.... what a shame.. :(

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.11.0 is available 05

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yes that's a cool feature too but yes make it go away now since I have one message even though I have no messages.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Ok new weirdness for me. Iā€™ve put my car in charge three separate times in the last 24ish hours. Every time the charging itself works fine. But the FordPass app is now combining them all into one and when I click the details for the charging session while itā€™s on charge it tells me Iā€™ve been charging for like 28 hours straight. Which I havenā€™t.
I'm having this same issue. On the charge logs I also don't see any logs since the app update happened. I was not having any of these issues pre the update, so this is all new for me. Charge reporting was accurate till now. Job 2 car, running android 12 on pixel 6 pro

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
I had Thursday, Friday and yesterday off so I didn't realize preconditioning wasn't working. . Today is the coldest weather since I bought the car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.11.0 is available 4081A534-6711-4608-AB44-E9DFFCDC7323

VirgilBoy21MME

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
Anyone finding this release really buggy? FordPass was working fine for me until now. Now it wouldnā€™t remote start today at the end of work. And then when I got home, FordPass is telling me the car is remote started and I can extend it. But I go out to the car and itā€™s not stared. Itā€™s all a confusing mess right now

edit: yup and now none of my remote features are working. Even after uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. And itā€™s showing my battery status from this morning instead of the current status. And it doesnā€™t recognize that itā€™s on charge. Feeling pretty cranky right now.
I also have the stuck notification badge. And now I cannot use FP to set up or modify a planned departure time for preconditioning. The spinner goes for a couple minutes and comes back that it was not able to work. Going into the MME to set this stuff up is a pain!!

Definitely a buggy release of the FP app, IMHO

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
I came here to see if anyone had the same issue. Thanks for the report. Fingers crossed the car stops charging at target (85% for me) and not 100% like the app indicates.
Mine pretends to stop at my target (90%) and then keeps going to 100%. Last night it did stop at 90%, then at 5AM (not close to any departure time) it decided why not fill to 100% again. Can't save any changes in the app, can't delete and re-add any locations either.

mikenindorf

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
For me, I can no longer delete / or modify the Charge settings location
I lost my house.
All I see is the dealership from last week (recall on the glass)
As i cannot modify them, the car charges to 100 % ever time i plug in.
Why does it not see where it is currenlty plugged in (my house).
I uninstalled the app. I cannot see charge details on ford.com either. Which had 2 entries for the same car. I deleted one of them.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
For me, I can no longer delete / or modify the Charge settings location
I lost my house.
All I see is the dealership from last week (recall on the glass)
As i cannot modify them, the car charges to 100 % ever time i plug in.
Why does it not see where it is currenlty plugged in (my house).
I uninstalled the app. I cannot see charge details on ford.com either. Which had 2 entries for the same car. I deleted one of them.
Did you try in the Sync Charge menu in the car? You should be able to set everything in the car instead of in FordPass.

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Since updating to 4.11.0, my FordPass is ā€œnot respondingā€. I cannot change my departure times or charge settings. It just keeps ā€œloadingā€. I decided to delete the app and reinstall it, but all that did was make it so my paak wonā€™t work. It says I canā€™t program a key with the same name but it then wonā€™t let me delete my key to reprogram. So I am now left with a completely nonfunctional FordPass (complete with those message numbers that wonā€™t go away) and no paak. I spoke to an agent this morning but will have to call back when I have more time. Just hoping nothing happens to my one and only key fob in the meantime, or I will be left having to use the backup codes.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
I think the Ford server did something or woke up. All my locations, preferred charge times, and departure times have been wiped. Hopefully can re-add when I get home and have it charge to 90% correctly.
Sponsored