Aahhcc11

First Name
Y
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Nite Pony
Yes. It is not real time while driving - maybe a 5-10 minute delay. But it tracks all my trips and charging history.

1000009647.jpg
What am I doing wrong then? I signed up this morning. I’ve driven 200 miles and it’s never updated.

Any Suggestions?
Thanks

leeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The update looks very usable. I like how they created some separation with some things in the interface itself much cleaner seems to be much snappier and seems that you have a little bit more control over certain things than an older versions looking forward to seeing how it works

bpbailey

First Name
BYRON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Select; '23 BMW i4; '20 Prius Prime
Country flag
Wow!!
The ford pass has an V5 and really modern and smooth. Lot of promise.

Official Notes:
FordPass has been completely redesigned - introducing FordPass 5.0.
  • Faster response, improved reliability
  • Hassle-free one tap vehicle controls - no more press and hold
  • Quicker access to key features
  • Enhanced charge management
  • Smart watch upgrades
  • New Remote Climate Control feature for F150 Lightning owners
  • Streamlined design
  • Continuous upgrades and improvements

IMG_5325.png
I was pleased to see that Ford converted the "Charge History" page to display kWh instead of percentage charge. However, the accuracy of the kWh
Wow!!
The ford pass has an V5 and really modern and smooth. Lot of promise.

Official Notes:
FordPass has been completely redesigned - introducing FordPass 5.0.
  • Faster response, improved reliability
  • Hassle-free one tap vehicle controls - no more press and hold
  • Quicker access to key features
  • Enhanced charge management
  • Smart watch upgrades
  • New Remote Climate Control feature for F150 Lightning owners
  • Streamlined design
  • Continuous upgrades and improvements

IMG_5325.png
I was pleased to see that the main page of "Charge History", in Ford Pass 5.0, had switched to kWh from percentage charge. However, there must be a glitch on that page, because I have quite a few "+0kWH" charge days listed in which significant charging was completed. When you tap on those "+0kWh" entries, the "Summary" page shows percentage charge completed which exceeds zero. Please fix this glitch.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
What am I doing wrong then? I signed up this morning. I’ve driven 200 miles and it’s never updated.

Any Suggestions?
Thanks
After signing up I assume you connected your Ford account, right? If you did, contact Tronity support and they will get it working.

Mache_Nor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE LR RWD
Country flag
Are us eurotards ignored again? Don’t know any people in my country (Norway) that has gotten the update. As long as you deliver cars across the world, please start writing in your updates wether it is an actual worldwide release or for Americans only.

Reactions: McS

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Are us eurotards ignored again? Don’t know any people in my country (Norway) that has gotten the update. As long as you deliver cars across the world, please start writing in your updates wether it is an actual worldwide release or for Americans only.
Ford usually does everything North America first, and then Europe second. Europe has more laws, so they need extra time with the legal teams to make sure all the European laws are being complied with before you get updates. Sometimes they need to make changes specific to Europe after legal council which takes extra time.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Another update I do not want and will not use. No mapping services unless you share location data with Goggle Maps.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Another update I do not want and will not use. No mapping services unless you share location data with Goggle Maps.
How is Google supposed to serve you maps if it can't know your location? Ford has to tell Google "show me maps for this location" hence location data being shared.

leeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
IMG_3389.png

You are talking about this right? I just submitted feedback about this missing, hopefully they can add it.
Yes this is disappeared I don't know how they could forget this part although the app design looks nicer they have forgotten so many things for all they did there's just as much that they didn't do which is very sad the whole platform is a mess

Space_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium Mach-E awdX
Country flag
Yes this is disappeared I don't know how they could forget this part although the app design looks nicer they have forgotten so many things for all they did there's just as much that they didn't do which is very sad the whole platform is a mess
Did you try Energy>Access & Permissions? Plug & Charge is located there but no separation from EA or Tesla.

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicles
2023 Mach E RWD X, 2003 BMW Z4, 2013 Tesla Model S
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Don't think so, you'll have to send a remote lock or unlock command.
I just re-saved the target charge level at one of my saved locations, that seems to have done the trick. My wife is currently driving it, so didn't want to send a lock/unlock command.