Four new 2025 Fisker EVs (Ronin, Alaska, PEAR, Force-E)

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Ocean was not one of the 4 vehicles mentioned in the original post. Also, delivering a handful of first model vehicles at unprofitable margins does not make for long term success.
Force-E is a package for which model vehicle?

And that vehicle did make it to market and is being delivered. I get wanting to be funny. Ha, ha. It's okay to admit that's all you were trying to be and not actually make logical sense and then double down on being factually incorrect.

They are partnered with Magna Steyr and Magna is able to float the short term capital needs to bring these vehicles to market. They have too much of a stake in each other to not float the short term losses.
Sponsored

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Force-E is a package for which model vehicle?

And that vehicle did make it to market and is being delivered. I get wanting to be funny. Ha, ha. It's okay to admit that's all you were trying to be and not actually make logical sense and then double down on being factually incorrect.
That's not how this works. Since those models have not been delivered, I will continue to be right until such time as they are delivered. If you want to bookmark this thread and post an update when your "pre-order" is converted to a delivery, I will gladly follow up to say you were right and I was wrong. But, until then, you gotta sit on your $250 "wish list" hoping they can not go out of business first.

Don't get me wrong, I think those concept cars are cool and I would consider buying one if they were being produced at scale.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Let’s see deliveries and completed software set. I surprised that everyone silent that Fisker Ocean suite does not ready yet.

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I don’t think we will see the Pear, Ronin or Alaska actually make it to market. I hope Fisker makes it though. The really need to deliver meaningful amounts of the Ocean, not this shell game of “here’s three other models.”

My partner has a reservation for an Ocean Ultra, but if it doesn’t qualify for any tax credit, and since it would be delivered 2 years after expected, I don’t think it will, it’s just not competitive.

OP
OP

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
Last edited: