FP 4.24.3 is out for Android

cryptk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, Blazer EV RS (reserved)
Country flag
With the previous two versions I had lots of issues with my car saying no key detected, I just took my car for about 30 to 40 minutes worth of driving and at least so far it has not happened yet 4.24.3...

Edit: I take it back... Just had to use my door code AND backup start code because I couldn't get the car to pick up the PaaK

Last edited:

HGxxx

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion energi, mach e premium standard range
Country flag
Will let you know once I drive this evening,

Update everything seems fine, there is no fordpass crash and did not get no key detected msg

Last edited:

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
The last update broke PaaK for me, maybe this one breaks it in reverse.

ConfusedFella

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
PaaK has been super broken since 4.24.... Hopefully this fixes the issue? 😔

Edit: Can confirm PaaK is still broken. Android 13 Galaxy S22

Last edited:

026TB4U

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium AWD
Country flag
I too was having lots of no key detected messages with PaaK but hadn't realized it was because of an app update, I thought maybe it was Bluetooth related. I did notice that every time I got no key detected I had an app crashed message on the phone so I should have known. It seems better since this update. I hope it's fixed for good.

PaaK_Android

First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Lead PaaK Android Developer
Country flag
@ConfusedFella The issue being that the phone keeps disconnecting from the car and isn't connecting to the car reliably? I'm sorry I tracked back through the thread but that's all I'm seeing.

cryptk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, Blazer EV RS (reserved)
Country flag
@ConfusedFella The issue being that the phone keeps disconnecting from the car and isn't connecting to the car reliably? I'm sorry I tracked back through the thread but that's all I'm seeing.
I am currently having issues with my phone being connected to the car via Bluetooth (according to the app), and the car recognizing the phone (welcome lights come on), but the car not unlocking (drivers door button does nothing).

I have had a few issues with a no key detected message in the car, but it's much better with 4.24.3 than it was with the last couple of versions. At least the app isn't constantly crashing anymore.

If it makes any difference, I'm on a Pixel 7 Pro, let me know if I can do anything to help debug/troubleshoot.

Last edited:

ConfusedFella

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
That's correct, the phone now very unreliablely connects to the car for PaaK purposes. And if the car does unlock through PaaK, it shows "no key detected".

Also happy to assist in debugging if you have anything I can try or report back.
Sponsored