Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Seat doesn’t position properly about 1/3 the time even though it correctly determines my profile.

When shutting off, I get the option to disable the motion sensors only about 75% of the time.

1 out of 10 times, the Sirius XM station presets show all white and washed out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rt1AWD

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Sometimes The stations I saved get shuffled. Some stations disappear, random stations appear. But the next time everything gets restored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Brake coach turns itself back on randomly. That just started happening.

Sometimes I can open any other door before opening the driver's, sometimes I can't.

Fordpass doesn't know what update I'm on.

PAAK
Hello, Michael! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!

ChuckInFlorida

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
Has anyone had their main screen suddenly go blank? Mine worked when I backed up but went black when I put it in drive. Can't get it to reset or come back on.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
When I am listening to audible using car play I tap the button to stop playing. It stops for a few seconds and starts back up. Sometimes I have to stop it 3-4 times to get it stopped. Most of the time it only takes once.
Hey there! I can look into your Mach E's car play concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info?

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I think a lot of these glitches get fixed w dealer updates. Pax door unlocking was one.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yes it does work for me. Just kind of ridiculous that we have to do it!
Yeah, I have to do the same thing. It's not a big deal, and yet it's annoying that they can mess up something so simple! The "upside": when I look at "MY EV DRIVING DATA", I get double-digit mile/kWh efficiency readings for the trip right after the missed reset - in the car the displayed distance is wrong, but the distance and energy consumption used to derive efficiency are correct; when transmitted to FordPass app, however, the wrong distance is sent so I get these incredibly high mile/kWh values.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah, I have to do the same thing. It's not a big deal, and yet it's annoying that they can mess up something so simple! The "upside": when I look at "MY EV DRIVING DATA", I get double-digit mile/kWh efficiency readings for the trip right after the missed reset - in the car the displayed distance is wrong, but the distance and energy consumption used to derive efficiency are correct; when transmitted to FordPass app, however, the wrong distance is sent so I get these incredibly high mile/kWh values.
And yet for some reason your range does not match the Ford Pass info🤣

Stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Ext
Country flag
Dealer says they successfully installed CSP 21P22, but my passenger doors will not unlock until I unlock the driver's door. Additionally, any of the doors sometimes take 2 or more presses of the button to open.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I empty the rear cargo area and push the button to close the lift gate. Car complains that there is something in the way. This happens about 40% of the time I have the lift gate open, and once it’s happened it usually doesn’t go away until I manually close the lift gate. 🤬🐩

OP
OP
Rt1AWD

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Why am I getting a warning to check the back seat when there is nobody there?
Also after I changed settings not to fold mirrors automatically they keep folding sometimes, but never unfolding so I have to unfold while I'm driving